Re: Winning (pic added)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Re: Winning (pic added)

bigwheel said:
Well I did not know you could use them TV's for monitors. Guess things have come full circle. First compooter I ever owned took a hook up to the TV to watch it. We have two Vizios. Great choice in TV's hope it also make a good monitor. Always a good idear to follow instructions when Mama starts barking orders. You a real smart little Piggy:)

Works GREAT! Ya got to tip it back a tad, I just took the base off the old monitor. Going to get a 1/4 inch piece of black plastic cut in a 2 inch oval larger than the one on the tv base or may go a 12-17 inch round and attach it to the old monitor base after I paint it black. Kind of think the oval would be the way to go.

img_238021_0_2469b0e00d4e420ee110398aa9f293f1.jpg

My sister in laws boy friend works at a place that does that jazz. (Great Lakes Plastic) I keep him in brisket, so I'm sure it will be a no charge deal.

Recently I've been plugging my laptop into my tv. I have a LG flatscreen and if I run my Laptop to it through the HDMI jack it's just a 32 inch computer screen, crystal clear.

Justaguy said:
Recently I've been plugging my laptop into my tv. I have a LG flatscreen and if I run my Laptop to it through the HDMI jack it's just a 32 inch computer screen, crystal clear.
Just a 32" ? Umm...... that's' better than my 19". But what happens when the wife wants to watch the TV when you have the lap top hooked up. Never mind, I know. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom