Rank Titles and post thresholds...for the noobs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Que Rube: 1
Baby Back: 50
Pork Butt: 100
COOKER: 250
SMOKER: 500
Champion O' Que: 1000
Saint of Que: 1500
GOD O' QUE: 2000

See guys.... the secret of being able to post is.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... not posting. :-$

You got it Tex!
Gene_On_Fire.jpg

I'm the "GOD OF THUNDER.... AND ROCK AND ROLL"

Is that better than the God of Hell Fire (The Crazy World of Arthur Brown - anybody remember them?), or the Mayberry version, the God of Hail Far?

Ok Larry D you just dated yourself. What year did you graduate high school?

Great song though! I am the God of Hell Fire and I bring you...........Fire!
Fire to Burn.

Kloset
Class of '72

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom