Pufffffff ..................................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff said:
Hmmm now Nick is missing. Must have changed his mind. :roll:

You didn't even respond to the post until Detroit was winning, so if they lose tonight, then we won't hear from you again. :roll:

So nice of you to show up AFTER your team was winning! Your picking the bet! If I remember correctly, you LOST our last bet!

How about a donation to BBQ Central :!: All will be winners then! Except you :twisted:

Nick Prochilo said:
So nice of you to show up AFTER your team was winning! Your picking the bet! If I remember correctly, you LOST our last bet!

How about a donation to BBQ Central :!: All will be winners then! Except you :twisted:
I talk to a couple members during the day and NONE of them mentioned that this was here. :roll:
I was thinking more along the lines of you standing in the middle of your town screaming OZZY,OZZY, with a Red Wings jersey on. :twisted:
But YOU making a donation sounds good to me since YOU will lose. 8)

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:

I talk to a couple members during the day and NONE of them mentioned that this was here. :roll:
I was thinking more along the lines of you standing in the middle of your town screaming OZZY,OZZY, with a Red Wings jersey on. :twisted:

It figures you need an ex-islander to try and win for you! :twisted:

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1q5hqoqt]So nice of you to show up AFTER your team was winning! Your picking the bet! If I remember correctly, you LOST our last bet!

It figures you need an ex-islander to try and win for you! :twisted:[/quote:1q5hqoqt]
LOL! I thought you might have forgotten!
Game is on in and hour. I don't want to be "accused" of betting after they win again :roll:
What say you "young man"? :shock:

$25 donation to BBQ Central to help Rempe keep this place up and running! Uhm Greg, when Puff sends in the money, the donation is in my name! :twisted: :LOL: :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
$25 donation to BBQ Central to help Rempe keep this place up and running! Uhm Greg, when Puff sends in the money, the donation is in my name! :twisted: :LOL: :shock:
Break the lock off that wallet old man! :twisted:

Great! Let's try and score by using your stick to push the goalie into the goal after he has stopped the puck.
Look out Malkin. Game 3 is gonna' be a good one. 8)

Well after discussing with Puff, we decided the loser of this bet will pay the bet to Greg's "2nd Annual Pamela Rae Sewalish Memorial Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma Walk". Hope this helps Greg!

Nick Prochilo said:
Well after discussing with Puff, we decided the loser of this bet will pay the bet to Greg's "2nd Annual Pamela Rae Sewalish Memorial Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma Walk". Hope this helps Greg!
Greg let Nick know who to make the check out to. :twisted:

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Greg let Nick know who to make the check out to. :twisted:

And I'll PM it to Puff! :twisted:

Just a minor distraction.
It's easier to score when you have 6 men on the ice. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom