Prom Night for Lil'qer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Well, once again I was stuck at work for the big night but Eye Q sent me pics.

I keep telling the wife that I want a paternity test for my girls to find out who the real daddy is.

ScottyDaQ said:
Shoulda brought out a measuring tape, and measured his height, then measured Petunia, and then nod. :LOL: :LOL:

PMSL good one.

I think that she looked like a princess and really that is all that mattered.

ScottyDaQ said:
Shoulda brought out a measuring tape, and measured his height, then measured Petunia, and then nod. :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah, the kid is scared to death of me anyway. I called him while they were in route to the prom and reminded him to be a perfect gentleman. He had her home by 12:30. ;) Prom let out at 12:15 and its 16 miles from here. He made good time.

I always like to ask for a urine sample from my daughters suiters...sort of sets the mood and establishes an attitude !!..

Bill, your daughter is beautiful..

That is one fine looking young lady there Mr. Bill, I can see why you might question your paternity. :LOL: :LOL:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
ScottyDaQ said:

Yeah, the kid is scared to death of me anyway. I called him while they were in route to the prom and reminded him to be a perfect gentleman. He had her home by 12:30. ;) Prom let out at 12:15 and its 16 miles from here. He made good time.

sounds like a responsible young man.....thank God I don't have any girls :LOL: what you guys must go through when they get older....

3 girls here..and a beautiful grand daughter..no boys in this family. The oldest daughters boyfriend loves to eat, and I swear, he ate half of the last brisket I cooked... :shock:

Bill, thank god she doesn't look like you! :LOL: But really she is a beauty! BTW, I have 2 boys and a girl and the girl, by far was much easier to raise then the boys! Cappy, your work starts now!

Back
Top Bottom