Problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Is anyone else having problems with the board? I haven't been on since Friday but it says there are no new posts. But when I open for instance "Susans Concert Post" there are several replies as well as on others?

I've noticed some cache problems at times here ... from the Main Index I'll see a new or updated topic in one the categories, General Discussion for example. If I drill into the General Discussion category hyperlink I only see old threads, but if I reload the page (refresh; F5 in IE) the new/updated topics appear.

:tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant: :tant:
:loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony: :loony:

I heard of a great alternative site ya'll might be interested in................................................. 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2rcl9sak]I heard of a great alternative site ya'll might be interested in................................................. 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Post it please! #-o[/quote:2rcl9sak]

Nope!! Ain't starting no poo here!

Greg asked the Admin back on the 26th about the stability issue and they acknowledged the problem, but said it had been OK for a week and they thought it was all better ... Looks like it's back again. It's a problem with "server one" which happens to be the one this board is on. :-X :-X :-X

Back
Top Bottom