primo into craddle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampsauce

Sous Chef
ok, larry said he would tell me how to get the primo into cradle without loosing a finger. i called him but no answer. anyone lurking that can help quick? thanks tim

Block up the bottom with wedges. When you've got the grill in place, pull the wedges. The grill will self-center.

(Used to be a Grip in a past life)

swampsauce said:
ok, larry said he would tell me how to get the primo into cradle without loosing a finger. i called him but no answer. anyone lurking that can help quick? thanks tim

First, if you've put any of the insides in... take them out.

Position the gradle beside the grill. Lock the casters on the cradle.

Open the lid far enough to get your arm inside the grill and grab the Primo by sticking your fingers through the bottom vent. If there is anyone else around, have them grab the bottom half of the grill by the upper edge (do not hold by the lid).

Lift grill and locate over cradle. Lower.

thanks guys. had my brother and his 2 big strong sons to help. went very easy. thanks again for your help. tim

Sorry Tim, my cell was in my car. Finneys directions were right on! Where's the pic's???????

One other thing you need to do is check the screws on the top and bottom band. Tighten them just to the point that the screws bend if they are not already bent. Then just periodically check them every couple of weeks to assure they are snug! Other than that, ENJOY your Primo!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom