Primo Grill Contest Entry Fee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
How much would you be willing to pay for a chance to win a free XL Primo Oval Grill and Smoker? The higher the entry fee, the less people we need which will increase the odds of winning!

Hmm...gotta think about this one..I like the idea of better odds...any chance you could let us know how many folks would be in with each dollor amt. ?

john pen said:
Hmm...gotta think about this one..I like the idea of better odds...any chance you could let us know how many folks would be in with each dollor amt. ?

Good question Helen, see below.

Number of entries needed for XL Primo Oval w/shipping and handling

Amt / Entries
$20 = 42
$30 = 28
$40 = 21
$50 = 17

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="john pen":2doccydz]Hmm...gotta think about this one..I like the idea of better odds...any chance you could let us know how many folks would be in with each dollor amt. ?

Amt / Entries
$20 = 42
$30 = 28
$40 = 21
$50 = 17[/quote:2doccydz]

Thanks Puff...

LMAO... Thank you, thank you very much for the credit! ;) He had an old fart moment....I was PMing with him on this.

john pen said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":z4aheuuw][quote="john pen":z4aheuuw]Hmm...gotta think about this one..I like the idea of better odds...any chance you could let us know how many folks would be in with each dollor amt. ?

Amt / Entries
$20 = 42
$30 = 28
$40 = 21
$50 = 17[/quote:z4aheuuw]

Thanks Puff...[/quote:z4aheuuw]

Huh??? I don't know how I misquoted. Sorry John.

Smokey_Joe said:
I say you run a new "special" on Wolfe Rub................

Buy a 16oz. bottle for $30.00 and get a chance at winning the Oval.
That's not a bad idea, Joe -- no losers, just big-spenders! :D

--John 8)
(I could always use another bottle of WRB. ;) )

Smokey_Joe said:
I say you run a new "special" on Wolfe Rub................

Buy a 16oz. bottle for $30.00 and get a chance at winning the Oval.

I could do that for $31.95 for a 16oz bottle and a chance to win a Primo!

john pen said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2oxr9j8k][quote="john pen":2oxr9j8k]Hmm...gotta think about this one..I like the idea of better odds...any chance you could let us know how many folks would be in with each dollor amt. ?

Amt / Entries
$20 = 42
$30 = 28
$40 = 21
$50 = 17[/quote:2oxr9j8k]

Thanks Puff...[/quote:2oxr9j8k]
Anytime Cappy ;)

ScottyDaQ said:
I can see it now... You open the cap on the shaker.... and if you find a gold colored Wolf .... YOU WIN!

If you don't... You LOSE! YOU GET NOTHING!!!! GOOD DAY SIR! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That's a pretty good idea, except for the covering my cost part! :roll:

Mr. Wolfe, I can give you my answer now. I will pay nothing and I would appreciate it if you would put up the entry fee yourself. Let's just say it's in your best interest to do that.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="john pen":2gelpeyy]Hmm...gotta think about this one..I like the idea of better odds...any chance you could let us know how many folks would be in with each dollor amt. ?

Amt / Entries
$20 = 42
$30 = 28
$40 = 21
$50 = 17[/quote:2gelpeyy]

$850 = 1

GlennR said:
I'd also like to know who is drawing the Raffle and if "employees, sponsors and family members of Wolfe Rub Incorporated" are allowed to participate???? ;)

Nothing is set yet on who is drawing, the rules, etc. However, I would hope it would already be known that Wolfe Rub employees, family members or sponsors would obviously not be allowed to enter. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom