Primanti Bros Sammies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Last week we traveled to Chicago for some Deep Dish Pizza…This week we were off to Pittsburg for some Primanti Bros Samwiches…
http://www.primantibros.com/
Start with some nice and crusty Italian Bread…add some meat (we used our homemade pastrami), cheese, a couple of slices of tomatoes, some vinegar based slaw with some Italian seasoning, and top the Sammie with some homemade fresh cut fries….

Was just there for lunch about 2 weeks ago. You need more slaw. Looks like a good attempt but, as the song goes..."ain't nothin like the real thing baby". Their dill pickles are pretty good too. I usually go for corned beef.

We were in Pittsburg a few years back and a stop at Primanti Bros was #1 on our list. It was awesome...enjoy and have one for me.

Well glad I know somebody who be jet setting around the country taking a tour of all the gastric adventurs available out there in the big krewlish world. Now they gonna need some help on that sandwich. My tummy is starting to get a bit queasy just looking at it.

bigwheel

Been there MANY times! I love to do the local thing. You know, The Anchor in Buffalo for wings, Tony Paco's in Toledo for Chili Dogs. We have a great deli in Cleveland that I like to take fols to called Slyman's. Best corned beef sandwich anywhere!!! I think I took the Pen's there when they were afoot!

Primanti Bros, is the only thing that lifts the urine smelling cesspool , that is Pissburgh, to a level of bearly tolerable!!!! :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom