Praying hard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
For those unfortunant folks up in Minnesota who was involved in the bridge collapse. Been watching it on Fox. Looks like a real bad old deal.

bigwheel

Oh man I just saw that on CNN.

What the heck?

~prayers heading up

I can't get over how much worse it might have been. All those cars that stayed on the roadway after it had dropped 6 stories, then all those people that got out of their cars and were more or less okay, hard to imagine -- way more survivors than a person would expect. But yeah, the death toll will keep going up, a lot of folks still unaccounted for, a lot of families waiting with terror in their hearts. :(

--John 8)

It appears the number of dead will be much lower than anticipated by some. It's no consolation to those with departed loved ones but it's still good news overall.

Even though this had nothing to do with terrorism, it makes me wonder how vulnerable we are in so many locations. I drove over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge today and through the two tunnels on the way home from a job assignment. A terrorist attack on those structures would be so easy it's incredible. Anyone driving through the tunnel could just toss out a package containing a timed explosive devise through an open car window.

We're so vulnerable but we just can't worry about it. Gotta live our lives as normal in my opinion and just be attentive to what's happening around us.

Dittos to whut has already been said. I am still in favor of burying the guilty Muslim Terrorist homicidal bombers or there gathered up parts with a strand of hawg guts. We could have this non sense over by tomorrow. It aint Osama who is killing our kids..its liberal Political Correctness. If they got one of my kids killed over there..I would be pissed off.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Dittos to whut has already been said. I am still in favor of burying the guilty Muslim Terrorist homicidal bombers or there gathered up parts with a strand of hawg guts. We could have this non sense over by tomorrow. It aint Osama who is killing our kids..its liberal Political Correctness. If they got one of my kids killed over there..I would be pissed off.

bigwheel

Amen to all of that!

Back
Top Bottom