Prayers Requested!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone! I did hear back from my lovely CT tests and so far no sign of cancer anywhere else... just my neck/tonsil at the moment. Thank you Lord! Will know more on monday when I have several other tests. Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! :D :) ;)

Ok...if you really want to shake this thang (which I know you and we'uns who love you know you do) you gonna need to turn yourself into a raw vegan till this deal has run its course. Do you know whut raw vegans eat or dont eat by any chance? Aint no cancer ever been invented which isnt hormone receptive. Guess whut is full of hormones. Yep...its meat. Get used to having a little about once a week. That is the way human bodies is designed to handle. Plug the term Raw Vegan into Google and go to the Living and Raw foods webpage. Tell em uncle bigwheel sent ya. Confess all your sinful eating habits. You be total cured in 6 months if you do whut they say. Now afore doing whut they say check back with us so we can compare it to the available data. There is dumb asses in every endeavor including over there. God Bless you bro. I'm claiming by the stripes of Jesus you are healed. Doing it respectfully of couse. Ask God to perform His Word and eat whut was instructed of Adam and Eve to eat in the Garden . Look it up.

bigwheel

you gonna need to turn yourself into a raw vegan till this deal has run its course. bigwheel[/quote]

bigwheel! I looked up the info, and I don't see pulled pork, brunswick stew, baked beans, ribs, briskette, none of that stuff anywhere! :shock:

I could beat the cancer but die of starvation! :(

OK..will get serious and go back and look at it some more.....

thanks for the info!

Ok give it a try. I will assure you hunger is not an issue on a raw vegan diet. Person dont never feel hungry. It is simpliest form just start with breakfast..have some fresh raw fruit. Anything you want and all you care to have. Usually an apple and a banana..or an orange will fill up a person till past lunch. For lunch have a big dark leafy green salad with any kind of raw veggie you can find. Dress it with XXX Virgin cold pressed Olive Oyl. Have another just about like it for supper. If your still hongry have a small bowl of beans and cornbread with either or both meals. Eat all the raw fruits and veggies you want. Drink only steam distilled water. Use organic produce if you can find it. Pick out one day a week to be your pig out day. That be where the pushed pork and Blue Bell ice cream come in.

bigwheel

Plenty of raw onyawns and Sirriachi Sauce on the side of course. Hey I meant to tell you for salad dressing use Bragg's Raw Unflitered Apple Cider Vinegar along with the XXX Olive Oyl. You can always find it at a health food shoppe and some of the regular grocery stores are now carrying it. Slice or two of whole wheat bread dont hurt too much either I dont think. Main things to avoid is meat and all the white stuff. White: rice..tates (les you want to eat em then they are real good for ya)..lard and hydrogenated vegatable oils..sugar..milk etc. Also wouldnt hurt a thang to buy a juicer and start juicing..mainly carrots. You have any fresh carrot juice? Its highly delicious and very nutritious..loaded up with vitamins etc. It so potent sometimes it just sets there and shakes.

bigwheel

Had my appts today, and looks like the lymphoma is nowhere else in my body but my right tonsil and lymph node! Thank you Lord! There might be a chance of it being in my bone marrow, since they drilled for that today! Ouch! Gonna be a little sore tomorrow. Looks like chemo starts thursday unless something changes.

Hey Chuck...great report..praise the Lord. I got a real strong feeling down in my feeler God is going to bring you through this trial relatively unscathed. Now I don't claim to be a prophet of course..just thinking of Old Jonah who rode around in that Whale's Belly for a few days and come out on the other side good as new with his head screwed on straight. Praying the same thing for you Brother...and I'm putting some faith with it in that I believe your deliverance from the nasty old Big C has already been accomplished. We love ya..keep on pedaling:)

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom