Prayers Please!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
prayers and best wishes sent Mike

ugh football again... though the specifics are quite different your story gave me a jolt ... my son recently lost a good friend who was 19 ... he was playing rec football but trying to get into competetive leagues ... kind of a small guy and his coach was providing him some kind of performance enhancers that eventually put him into a coma at a practice ... he passed away three days later ... very sad

Prayers and thoughts sent. If it is serious and genetic maybe they found it soon enough to correct in both and save them both from future problems. Double prayers out for everyone.

Big Mike said:
After football practice today my stepson was having problems breathing. He was transported to the hospital and admitted. The doctor says his heart is having problems pumping blood and providing oxygen. If yall could send up a little prayer I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Mike

Oh my prayers , good wishes , and everything elese I can think of are headed yalls way!!!

Sorry about him not being allowed to play football but I'm sure that's the best until they get this figured out. Hopefully, it was just one of those freak things that never happens again! Best wishes!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom