Prayer's for Dallas! UPDATED! HE'S BAAACCKK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I talked to Bruce and Witt a few mins. ago (3:50am) and Bruce said that Dallas is back in his hotel room resting..He is not allowed to cook nor drive home...

Dallas is back at the site and will turn in meat! Says he feels fine!
his team mates and some guys from some other teams all got everything started!! :D

That would be so cool if he won a 1st Place or something.

JB's kind of guy....Shaken but not Stirred!!!
Go Dallas! [and that pains me to say as a Redskins fan]

peace and more prayers
mike
<><

Good to hear Dallas is out of the hospital and back at the Oink. I agree with Mike H, a trophy would be way cool.

Mike Hedrick said:
That would be so cool if he won a 1st Place or something.

JB's kind of guy....Shaken but not Stirred!!!
Go Dallas! [and that pains me to say as a Redskins fan][/size]

peace and more prayers
mike
<><

Now everything is clear!!!!!

That goes for Larry too. ;)

Back on topic...I was there for Dallas's incident and it got really scary once I realized it was him. One of the organizers came up to me and asked for an EMT and I went to get Dallas' wife since she is a nurse...not knowing it was Dallas they were working on...by the way, they had to do CPR on him so it was really dicey for a few moments. By the time I ran to get her the EMT's were on the scene. I stood there talking to George Booth and when they put him on the gurney is when I realized it was Dallas. I told George "Holy shit, that's Dallas". I went over to the ambulance and asked where they were taking him and explained he was a friend of mine and gave him his name. I literally ran(yes, I ran) to Dallas's spot and told his wife that it was Dallas who was in trouble. They worked on him for a few more minutes then took him to the hospital. Glad to hear everything seems to be okay as he has to go to a neurologist on Monday to get checked out. Hope everything is cool since he's going to the Royal with me next weekend and I know how bad he wants to go. Let's say some more prayers in hopes there's nothing more serious going on. Good thing this didn't happen on the way up. He was on the highway not 15 minutes before this happened.

Thank You Dear Friends!

" The grandest prize for me was all the support shown to my team, my family, and myself."

First Place baby!

Re: Thank You Dear Friends!

Kloset BBQR said:
" The grandest prize for me was all the support shown to my team, my family, and myself."

oh shit, I was trying to respond to this post and edited it by accident!

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Do you mind reposting it?

for those that missed it, it was a great post. I guess I'm gonna get fired now.

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":l4s7ywnq]" The grandest prize for me was all the support shown to my team, my family, and myself."

[/quote:l4s7ywnq]

IDIOT!

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1smbec06][quote="Kloset BBQR":1smbec06]" The grandest prize for me was all the support shown to my team, my family, and myself."

IDIOT![/quote:1smbec06][/quote:1smbec06]
And it wasn't even after 3PM :roll:

Captain Morgan said:
It is the weekend. geez, first mistake after 2 (thankless) years of modding this forum.

I'm going back to Basso.
Thanks......and I'll miss you ;)

Back
Top Bottom