Porky Pig Style BBQ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
If you listen to the radio show you may have heard a caller named Chris from C-Town. He recently coined the phrase "Porky Pig Style BBQ"...where you wear nothing but your t-shirt while cooking. I thought it was a funny phone prank but he emailed me a few pics of him actually doing it...GROSS!!

24qvdoh.jpg

t68bhy.jpg

Kloset BBQR said:
wittdog said:
OHIO...nuff said :LOL:

Hey quit telling lies. We disown him. Everyone here knows he's from New York! :LOL:

He's definitely a New York transplant, but that is still better then being from Michigan. 8)

Smokin' U said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":275qc84j]
wittdog said:

Hey quit telling lies. We disown him. Everyone here knows he's from New York! :LOL:

He's definitely a New York transplant, but that is still better then being from Michigan. 8)[/quote:275qc84j]
Man you got that right! :shock:

Puff said:
Smokin' U said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":1menmoda]
wittdog said:

He's definitely a New York transplant, but that is still better then being from Michigan. 8)
Man you got that right! :shock:[/quote:1menmoda]

I wonder what Woodman's response will be?

Captain Morgan said:
yeah I shouldn't have brought it up when he can't defend himself.

anyway, has anyone seen Greg and Chris from C-town in the same
room at the same time?

Unfortunately, I have. Now I am blind. :cry:

Captain Morgan said:
yeah I shouldn't have brought it up when he can't defend himself.

anyway, has anyone seen Greg and Chris from C-town in the same
room at the same time?

They look an awful lot alike, don't they! :LOL:

You guys know what I look like and that aint me!

By the way, I agree with Sapo...get off the Pit Pirate Stuff already...it's freaking pathetic!

What posts? I don't see no stinkin posts... The pictures are definatelty funny.. Yall should make a whole BBQ video wearing that stuff... Does anyone remember the crazy guy at football games that wore a whiskey barrel for clothes? I think it was when the Houston Oilers were still around... Go for it Greg.. ;)

surfinsapo said:
What posts? I don't see no stinkin posts... The pictures are definatelty funny.. Yall should make a whole BBQ video wearing that stuff... Does anyone remember the crazy guy at football games that wore a whiskey barrel for clothes? I think it was when the Houston Oilers were still around... Go for it Greg.. ;)
I think that guy was in Denver

Back
Top Bottom