Pontiac Solstice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Joker said:
Well, finally, she's coming home tomorrow morning. No paint job yet but new tires, heater core, water pump, over and above the brakes all around, injectors cleaning, oil/lube, flush, T-stat housing w/ 160º T-stat and fan switch (got the chip in my truck! :!: ) I already knew about. Man, I'm like a kid in a candy store! I've driven this car 89K miles and loved every one of them! Had it between 125 and 130 once between Cape Canaveral and New Smyrna Beach on I-95 ~ Speedo was burried, judged by the tach. Raised the lights to let the old folks ahead know I was coming and I thought the pop-up light covers were gonna rip off! :grin: They didn't drop 'till down around 85! :eek: I CAN'T WAIT!! [-o<

So Dallas ... 8-[
Well that must have been a site to see!
2.gif

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":17awkly6]Well, finally, she's coming home tomorrow morning. No paint job yet but new tires, heater core, water pump, over and above the brakes all around, injectors cleaning, oil/lube, flush, T-stat housing w/ 160º T-stat and fan switch (got the chip in my truck! :!: ) I already knew about. Man, I'm like a kid in a candy store! I've driven this car 89K miles and loved every one of them! Had it between 125 and 130 once between Cape Canaveral and New Smyrna Beach on I-95 ~ Speedo was burried, judged by the tach. Raised the lights to let the old folks ahead know I was coming and I thought the pop-up light covers were gonna rip off! :grin: They didn't drop 'till down around 85! :eek: I CAN'T WAIT!! [-o<

So Dallas ... 8-[
Well that must have been a site to see!
2.gif
[/quote:17awkly6]
:grin: :grin: :grin: Oh, Kaeeeey ... ... :horse: :bbbat:

brian j said:
[quote="The Joker":vio3jroc]
Puff said:
Burn that bitch Joker =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
I'll be doing burnouts by tomorrow noon! :grin:
in a '87 pontiac fiero w/80k miles???[/quote:vio3jroc]
Oh yeah! 89K! I baby'd her most of her life ~ She's got lot's'a spunk left in her. :!:

Don't have many in digital format.. Here's one from a few winters ago.

I'll have to dig through the archives for more...

Here's another from our 1st Fall up here in NY ~ We kinda got caught off guard with the weather... #-o

I meant....the pic's of you tearing that bitch up :(
A buddy of mine has 2 in the garage :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom