Podcast Ad Banter...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
I'm sure that Mr Podcast (Larry) will jump on board.

He got an "on air" personality that can only be topped by email. :roll:

Stop....you're killing me.
5.gif

I've also discussed my on air personality malfunction with Greg. I'm gonna hire a "personality" to speak for me! I've got this covered, you hyenas!

Larry Wolfe said:
I've also discussed my on air personality malfunction with Greg. I'm gonna hire a "personality" to speak for me! I've got this covered, you hyenas!

This sounds like a job for "Super Cappy".

I am please to announce that I have just been hired as the official company spokesperson for Wolfe Rub LLC. Please direct all media
requests to me personally. Please do not call Mr. Wolfe. Press 1 for
english. [smilie=banana.gif]

I can hear the ad in my head now:

Hi I'm BBQ Champion Jim Morgan. Pit Master of the Championship winning Captain Morgan and the Misfits BBQ Team. When Jim Morgan Cooks Championship BBQ he uses Captain Morgan and the Misfit's own Championship winning BBQ rub, but when at home and don't feel like eating award winning Captain Morgan BBQ I use Wolfe Rub. Jim Morgan thanks you. This has been a paid endorsement and not necessarily the opinion of Jim Morgan of Captain Morgan and the Misfits Championship BBQ Team.

ROFL!

I'll be selling my rub anyday now, by the way. But I'm still getting paid
to be Larry's spokesman! I promise there will be no conflict of interest!

Maybe Woody and Larry could come up with a totally new product, something like........................BBQ GuRoux! :D

Kloset BBQR said:
Maybe Woody and Larry could come up with a totally new product, something like........................BBQ GuRoux! :D

Now if you don't think that's funny, get the hell out of here! That's funny, I don't care who you are!

Back
Top Bottom