Plane Crash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Such a tragedy! Prayers being said for all the victims and their families.

How far was that from the Pumpkin Farm, Chris?

Glad to hear you and Val are Ok Chris. It's hard to imagine what the town must be going through right now.

I fly on those type of flights quite often. Two weeks ago it was Atlanta. Last week , Las Vegas. I just booked flights to Chicago and Houston (for The Rodeo and Livestock Show), so this type of thing really hits home. I can just visualize those folks with their briefcases, laptops, blackberry's and I-pods sitting at the gate waiting to go home, or to their business destination where they could get a warm room and a hot dinner........ terrible tragedy. Anybody who travels alot on business will understand my rambling. :( :(

I understand whut you mean and I don't fly at all if I can help it. Praying hard on this end.

bigwheel

For those that may not know it Clarence, NY is the home of Oinktoberfest.

Prayers also being said for the enitre rescue community, firefighters, polices, paramedics, nurses, doctors. The entire community as well as the victims and their families of this tragedy need our prayers.

God bless all the people in Clarence and in the surrounding communities in this time of tragedy.

Captain Morgan said:
I heard the news and immediately thought of you...glad you're ok.
Me too. I heard it and thought, Hey I know people there!

What a terrible thing for hundreds of families to endure, and who knows how many friends, acquaintances, co-workers, and on, and on ...

--John

Yep..when it's the Pilot's time to go..he gonna take you with him/her. With wimmen flying aereoplanes nowadays....it could get a litle spooky. If it happen to hit on the right day of the month...they might decide to ditch it on top of the ex hubby's house etc. I will stick with cars. Thanks.

bigwheel

Went down there with a pal that is a fireman. Last night after I closed the deli. (8:00 PM) You wouldn't believe how bad it was. If not for the local fire company and many others. The whole street, or block would have been GONE. A bad thing indeed.
Thanks to all who wished Val and I well. But I got to tell you, It's hell on earth at where the plane crashed and my thoughts and prayers are with all that were lost.

Pigs
No pics cuz the state police sez so. (Cops suck!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom