Pizza oven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Well my dad has been working on making an outdoor woodburning pizza oven. He started with the plans last year and started building it early this summer. Today was his 79 birthday and we fired it up for the first time. It took about 4 trys but the fifth and last pizza came out pretty damn good. Best of all, we had a great time for his birthday.

The birthday boy

Oops...burnt the $hit out of that one

Another oops

The winner!!!!

So the boys were outside firing up the oven, the girls were inside getting fired up. That was the first time in my 50 years that I saw my mother tipsy!!! All had a real great time!

Wow, that looks incredible Nick! I'm envious, I'd love to have a wood burning pizza oven! Keep posting those pics! Pizza looks fantastic!

Happy Birthday to your father too!

WOW !!!

That is fantastic and incredible to look at. I dream about stuff like that. Very very very cool.

Congratulations to your Dad on his birthday.

img_166665_0_9c62a2e2d7a503663182014ee1eac8a8.jpg

Great job.

--John

My 40th is in a couple weeks, you think you can talk him in building me one? Looks great, I'm sure mom will be out there next cooking some homemade breads.

Dude, I want one of those... That is awesome!!!! I might have to come visit yall someday!!! ;)

That is absolutely beautiful! Hope your mom didn't have a hangover :LOL:

Great pics, I am glad you and your dad had a good time!

Please note, if you buy all of the materials, feed him, give him room and board and buy a round trip ticket, Nick has said on more then one occasion that he will gladly build it for you free of charge!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom