Pit Talk moved from Links Section

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodman said:
BBQmmmm LOVES Starbux! =P~ =P~

I remember at Rempe's house Kloset and I were told "go get some good coffee like a Starbucks or something...something really good". I have a witness. :^o [-X :^o [-X :^o [-X

Woodman said:
C, This has been going on for years! Klose's sales haven't suffered a bit! He builds the "best engineered pit" out there. It costs more. Gator's pits cook just as good and their customer service is better. I'da told Zilla to take a hike too. In fact, I think I'll beat the crap outta him the next time I see him at Q-fest . Then I'm goin to Kanada to bounce BBQ mmmmmm!
I for one thinjk this is the best thread I've seen in 6 months on ANY forum! Woody

Do still get one of yer cigars after my beating? [-o<

Bubba...your talk is self gratifying...if you didn't keep responding then I would believe you...but you still need to convince yourself that you made the right decision every time you get the chance...you said it yourself...the WSM got you your only trophy...that, my friend, speaks volumes! :eek:

Greg Rempe said:
Bubba...your talk is self gratifying...if you didn't keep responding then I would believe you...but you still need to convince yourself that you made the right decision every time you get the chance...you said it yourself...the WSM got you your only trophy...that, my friend, speaks volumes! :eek:

Only used a Klose(Woody's, not mine) one other time in competition(our first of three so far) and I didn't have the category in that comp. Did win a ribbon in pork on the Klose though. Yeah, you're right Greg, I made a bad decision on the Klose and what makes you think I really care if you believe me? Oh yeah, explaining myself to you is part of my therapy...thanks for listening. By the way, two placings in first three competitions is pretty damn good...on any pit, yet alone 2 different ones in same comp. I hope you can exceed that...seriously, I do...for obvious reasons. Peace/out. I'm on my way to Columbus for state pharmacy convention. Peace and health to all...it's all good anyways.

Is this a record thread for this board??? =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :!:

So you're saying it's the cook and not the pit, right? That's what I took away from your post, Bubbs! :D

Now wait a second...I never said you made a bad decision buying a Klose. I like both Gator and Klose and I am grateful they post on this forum.

You have every right to buy what you want to. Read back through the posts and show me where I said that! I said you justify your high purchase price by reaming other brand buyers to make yourself feel better. Get it right fat boy!

Greg Rempe said:
There is just no way in hell this has made it to a 7th freaking page! Preposterous!!

Translation: Wow!! must be 30k + people looking at my site,FREEEEBIE!!

OK!! This is from a PIT MAKERS POINT OF VIEW

I don't know Dave or Ritchie personally but I think I know how they would feel about this whole thread.

We are in the Business to sell Pitts. We dont't worry about what people are saying about us, we let our cookers speak for themselves. You either like us or you don't!

A winner is one who learns how to Master what they cook on!!

I have personally had my ass handed to me by a guy that cooked on a 55 gallon drum.

BTW -- He was 2005 Grand Champ American Royal--Mark Hayne, A good friend and fellow Q'er

I respect Dave & Rich and really hope to meet with them some day soon!

They are not going to respond to this thread because we don't like to hear about who is is best, chest pounding, mine's bigger ,your's is crap and that kind of thing.

This Forum should be people helping each other produce great Q and not " Who has the best and most expensive Pit!!

Take shots at me all you want!! I am going to be like Brother Dave and Ritch and let you all fight it out!!

It's not the Cooker!!! It's the Cook that knows his Cooker!!

Note to Dave & Rich: I don't intend to speak for you and I think it's great that you had the good taste to stay out of this S**T slinging thread.

Spice

Spice said:
OK!! This is from a PIT MAKERS POINT OF VIEW

I don't know Dave or Ritchie personally but I think I know how they would feel about this whole thread.

We are in the Business to sell Pitts. We dont't worry about what people are saying about us, we let our cookers speak for themselves. You either like us or you don't!

A winner is one who learns how to Master what they cook on!!

I have personally had my ass handed to me by a guy that cooked on a 55 gallon drum.

BTW -- He was 2005 Grand Champ American Royal--Mark Hayne, A good friend and fellow Q'er

I respect Dave & Rich and really hope to meet with them some day soon!

They are not going to respond to this thread because we don't like to hear about who is is best, chest pounding, mine's bigger ,your's is crap and that kind of thing.

This Forum should be people helping each other produce great Q and not " Who has the best and most expensive Pit!!

Take shots at me all you want!! I am going to be like Brother Dave and Ritch and let you all fight it out!!

It's not the Cooker!!! It's the Cook that knows his Cooker!!

Note to Dave & Rich: I don't intend to speak for you and I think it's great that you had the good taste to stay out of this S**T slinging thread.

Spice
Well it's about time somebody can say it like it is =D> =D> =D>
This forum is about helping people.
Like you said "IT IS THE COOK, NOT THE COOKER"
Now let's all have a big :ghug:
And start cookin' something, instead of all this mine is bigger than yours b#**%hit :idea:

:grin: =D> i remember ya trying to confuse everyone between the 2 ceramic makers. Now please link us up. =D> =D> =D>
Actually i found it and read it.

Bryan S said:
Puff said:
[quote="Bryan S":1eionkw1]
Puff said:
[quote="Bryan S":1eionkw1]
Puff said:
[quote="Bryan S":1eionkw1]Man this reminds me of the Kamado thread from awhile back. :)
It was this bad? :eek:
Well lets just say BBQmmm seems to be a pot stirrer IMO. [-X
Here's a link to the Kamado thread. :) . http://myfreebulletinboard.com/f2/bbq4u-about2507-0-asc-0.html
Not there :eek:

It's there now, Bud. :D[/quote:1eionkw1]
Nope, it sends me to the current BBQ forum :eek:[/quote:1eionkw1]
I click on it and it takes me to the "one of these days" thread i started. :)[/quote:1eionkw1]
Everything you click on sends you there. :grin: :eek:

Well i'm putting on my jypamys and goin to sleep.
STFU,,,,,not everyone can pronounce pyjamas OK! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom