Pit Talk moved from Links Section

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBQmmm said:
Yeah you probably helped recreating these posts after they were all deleted,ask yourself what your missing [-X =D>
:loony:

Well then stop using kingsford for your whole cook then,i mean sure starting the fire is kinda ok.

They were never deleted by Greg or anyone else. Greg split the thread. The list of pit makers is still in the links section and the rest of the posts were moved here. So, after some reflection on the original discussion I decided to go back change some of what I wrote. I finally discovered who you were and knowing your history of trouble making I decided I'd not be bullied around by the likes of YOU! So suck it up and drive on KazQ, BBQmmm, or what ever you call yourself.

zilla said:
They were never deleted by Greg or anyone else. Greg split the thread. The list of pit makers is still in the links section and the rest of the posts were moved here. So, after some reflection on the original discussion I decided to go back change some of what I wrote. I finally discovered who you were and knowing your history of trouble making I decided I'd not be bullied around by the likes of YOU! So suck it up and drive on KazQ, BBQmmm, or what ever you call yourself.
And I helped! :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

zilla said:
I finally discovered who you were and knowing your history of trouble making I decided I'd not be bullied around by the likes of YOU!

BBQmmm weren't you run off from this board before or was it another one? Zilla made an honest post and he spoke his opinion and facts about his experience with a certain pit builder. WTF do you think you are calling him a liar?? Don't bring the board down with your negativity. If you disagree with something someone says post your thoughts and then shut up about it. Just because you have had good experiences with a certain pit builder doesn't mean everyone has. So if you have something beneficial to add to the board, do so. If not STFU!

stfu16kw.gif

IMHO klose makes great pits. You will never hear me question the quality of klose. I just hate on the klose board when you get some people over there who will call your pit a piece of $hit because your pit is not a klose. About a month ago on the klose board the was a topic Klose vs. Gator. Most people on there were not bashing gator just saying what they loved about their klose. Which is exactly what i did and would have done. Then there were a few people who bashing gator. which pissed me off because i love my gator. So I chimed in saying why I loved my gator and why I went with them. And i get this guy who responds to me saying my gator is barrel that i should burn trash in :eek:. You can read this if you go to Recent Archives from: David Klose's Pit Talk Forum. Like I said most were civil about it but there few who were bashing gator like crazy.
Like I said I will question the quality of klose,
Chris

BTW thanks for the best wishs on the klose board with my gator BBQmmm. I did notice it until today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom