Pit Puller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chuckwagoncook said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
Looks good but its missing the BOW TIE to be great. ;)

Only little boys wear Bow Ties!! Thats a Mans truck!! :D :D :D

Nice Truck UB, should do you well.

Chevy never made a good truck... and Ford never made a good car.

Oh wait...I currently own a 2 Ford trucks , a Chevy truck , 2 Ford cars and a Chevy car...never mind the Jeeps and Dodge truck...... :LOL: :LOL: I guess I'm confused

My honest opinion is anything newer then the late 90's...then they are all the same...just depends on how well you maintain them.

There's always an exception in which are good and bad... I'll drive anything...proof by the Dodge truck I have..... that I bought new back in 94'... I drove it for 4 years trouble free, gave it to my Dad...he drove it for 5 years trouble free...gave it back to me...I gave it to my daughter... she drove it a while and bought a small car then gave it back to me...it's like a bad penny...I can't get rid of the thing!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

oldandnewvans.jpg

I bought that '67 Ford van in '71 and drove it (less and less, to tell the truth) until '03 when I took it to CA and gave it to my son. Now he's driving it. Yeah, it's had a lot of new and rebuilt parts, but it's still on the road. Forty years old and still a lot of fun to drive. :)

--John 8)
(It's distracting, driving it on the highway, when someone starts to pass ... and they don't come around as soon as you expect 'cause they're checking out the old van. :D )

You guys obviously haven't heard about the new KID in town! Nothing but Toyotas in this driveway! And yes before any naysayers, this new Tundra is indeed a true FULL size truck that outranks any truck in it's class!

Anyone have the popcorn emoticon available???? :shock:

Very nice looking truck, Kevin. Now you can bitch about why the price of diesel is higher than premium when it should be lower than regular, just like I do! :twisted:

Dat's...yes on the brakes. I am pretty sure it's state law for something of that weight to have electric brakes.

Dallas, Put my first "partial" tank in last night on the way back with it. 3/4 tank(38 gallon tank) cost me $65. Jesus Christopher.

Ford?

Nice truck!!!!!
FORD!!! #1 selling truck in America for about 30-40 years I think.
Now someone with a ^&^%&(*^(*^ truck chime in.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!

Uncle Bubba said:
Dat's...yes on the brakes. I am pretty sure it's state law for something of that weight to have electric brakes.

Dallas, Put my first "partial" tank in last night on the way back with it. 3/4 tank(38 gallon tank) cost me $65. Jesus Christopher.

If it's any comfort to you Kevin, at least the diesel gets better gas mileage
but I'm not sure if the difference works in our advantage with the price differential being what it is.

Back
Top Bottom