Piper Palin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Griff

Master Chef
My niece that lives in Fairbanks sent me this. I'm not sure but I think it was taken today while our governor (for the next week) was up in Fairbanks. The guy in front of the microphone is gonna be our next gov. The little girl is Sarah's daughter, Piper Palin. She's the same little girl that last year at the Republican national convention was seen fixing her little brother's hair with spit. You have to wonder what pissed her off.

Nice picture Griff. Who is the little boy. He seems to be the one she's pissed at judging from the body language.

Don't they have a BBQ competition up in Fairbanks around this time as well?

I don't care who you are, that's funny! I think Palin is a total MILF, but WTF was she thinking with that outfit??

Kloset BBQR said:
Nice picture Griff. Who is the little boy. He seems to be the one she's pissed at judging from the body language.

Don't they have a BBQ competition up in Fairbanks around this time as well?

Yes they do Dallas. It occurred this weekend. I had intended to go up to Fairbanks and check out the contest. But my son and Mom were both going to be here and family won out. The contest coincides with the annual governor's picnic and Fairbanks Golden Days Festival. And the governor hands out the GC trophy. I guess this year's winner will be the last to get one from Palin.

piperpalin_original.jpg

http://www.snopes.com/politics/palin/piper.asp

Dang I shoulda read all the way to the end. I done sent that off to everybody I know. Had it all figgered out that little turkey on the left was some kinda commie heathern devil dawg liberal which got Piper all riled up. The eye action sure matches the propa finger mo closely than the old hippy peace sign.

bigwheel

If Palin wore something hot the libs would be sending hit squads after her. She makes them unstable just wearing matron stuff.
The kid looks like she's from Philly in that shot. :LOL:

Well I'm thinking that plugging up the offending orfice with some of Uncle Umpah's Special Keilbasa might work mo betta than tape. Sides..I like to listen to her talk. She says smart pro Americkan stuff...even though she does have a yankee accent. We gonna need to help her develop a drawl when she gets elected President. Hopefully Osama will go back to Kenya or Hiwaya or whutever other godforsaken place he came from originally. Maybe he will take Nancy Polosie and Barney Frank back home with him.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom