Pigs Illegal in Michigan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure how much of this isn't just internet journalism. Can't say I understood all of his writing, but did research one of the "Farms" mentioned in Cheboygan County (that is where I am right now) Renegade Ranch. "Does anyone know what it feels like to open fire on 20 baby piglets in one group which weigh between 5 lbs and 15 lbs. They are so adorable and cute." Come on he is only sorry he is loosing his $650 for someone else shooting his pigs.

I really only read this post because I thought Puff or Bruce B had gotten our beloved Pigs banned from the state of Michigan :mrgreen:

Dont guess there is much difference in shooting them yourself as opposed to letting some yup sportsman type come do it for a few hundred or maybe thousand bucks. Just make the bank balance a little lighter for farmer Brown. The guv'ment does all kinds of real scary stuff. I been trying to talk the Warden into moving to Panimania and becoming Panimanians. Broke person can live like a millionaire down there..if you dont mind corn torts and beans.

They passed a new law a few months ago. They banned wild hogs (the kind that is tearing up the south).
Some are getting out of these wild game farms and into the wild.

Sounds plausible..know the farmers just hate them things and they did originate from somebodys pig pen at some point I would think. There is a sub-species of feral hawg up along the Pease River that got tangled with the huge russian boars with the extry long tusches and nasty temperament. The horny bastid who started that trend was prob a fugitive from the wild game slaughterhouses.

bigwheel said:
Sounds plausible..know the farmers just hate them things and they did originate from somebodys pig pen at some point I would think. There is a sub-species of feral hawg up along the Pease River that got tangled with the huge russian boars with the extry long tusches and nasty temperament. The horny bastid who started that trend was prob a fugitive from the wild game slaughterhouses.

I think it was russian boars if I remeber right. From what I heard was that some have got loose.
If your out hunting and see one, they said shoot it (no need to worry about a permit).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom