Phoenix Suns Win!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddog27

Sous Chef
Did anyone see the game. Great overtime win for the Phoenix Suns. We haven't gotten this far since 1993 or so! Nice!!:D :D :D
:suns:

In your dreams, they were 1-1 in the regular season. The Detroit (finished so far ahead of LeBron WHO and the gang you'd need a pair of binoculars to find them) Pistons beat PHX by 14 and then lost by 3.

We're the CHAMPS no one's shown they can beat us.

Bruce B said:
In your dreams, they were 1-1 in the regular season. The Detroit (finished so far ahead of LeBron WHO and the gang you'd need a pair of binoculars to find them) Pistons beat PHX by 14 and then lost by 3.

We're the CHAMPS no one's shown they can beat us.

You can't compare the CAVS and The Stons...however, I still feel that the Suns are a better team and will prevail! =D>

By the way...like you wouldn't trade anyone of those shmucks on the STONS for LBJ! :eek:

WHY????????

We seem to be doing just fine without him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry he won't be in CLeveland for long.

Bruce B said:
WHY????????

We seem to be doing just fine without him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well sure you are...but remover your "HOMERNESS" for a second...you wouldn't trade Rip Hamilton for LBJ?? Or anyone else for that matter?!? I bet you would! :idea:

NO, and the reason is, it's just not Rip Hamilton who would have to go.

You're not going to get a 1 for 1 deal. It's Rip, it's Ben Wallace, and either cash or another player.

You rip the heart out of your team for some guy who may or may not be able to be a team player instead of a 1-man show. Nope, you just try and keep him. MARK MY WORDS....go ahead write them down...LeBron James will NOT have an NBA Championship for at least 10 years. (maybe 5)

Teams that play together are hard to come by. I wouldn't mess with a championship team until absolutely necessary. I'm a big fan of the "if it ain't broke....."

Greg,

You're going to think I'm BS'ing you but NO, it changes the whole chemistry of the team. This team at least. Does LBJ play "D" , can he, is he satisfied with the type of offense we play? or does always have to be the "go to" guy.

I'm with Captain!! He, LBJ, might be great to build a team around, but not when the team is already in place and, I don't know about you, but, 18-4 in the last 22 playoff games ain't too shabby and doesn't indicate they are missing too pieces.

Sure...they are doing well...LBJ is team first and him second or third...you can't look at his stats and see that because he was the best player on the team and everyone wanted him to take all the shots. He had 4 or 5 triple doubles this year...he boards, plays D and dishes and can score. I think if you really had the chance you'd take him...Joey D would welcome him with open arms! [-o< Glad you aren't the GM! :razz: :razz: :!: #-o

LBJ has the best attitude of any player who's come into the league since Jordan...he wants to involve his teammates (even did so in high school).
He just didn't have the guns around him in Cleveland, so he had to score.

I'd love to see what Larry Brown could do with him, and I think he'd be a great team player in the right situation.

He has do develop what Jordan had...the refuse to lose attitude. That alone put Jordan at the top.

Back
Top Bottom