Perfect Gift for the Q'er in Your Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Always in a quandry about what to get the BBQ fanatic in your family? That special gift that will tell him or her that you really understand this obsession (hobby) of theirs. Then this is for you...be the first on the KCBS Comp Circuil to set the fashion trail ablaze.

You will be the talk of your next comp as you get your call as Grand Champion and proudly walk on stage wearing your new present. Wear them proudly and let the world know, that when it comes to BBQ Fashion you are setting the mark high.....

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/casual/adi ... ground.htm

Captain Morgan said:
ROFL! I wouldn't be caught dead in those shoes, even at a comp!

(my birthday is coming up)

( :) )
At that price maybe we could all go in on it together, and get you one...........one shoe that is :!:

If you google "Mongolian BBQ Puma shoe" under the images...you'll get some better looking shoes.

That tablecloth just isn't right!

These shoes would look great on Woodman, especially when he wears his BBQ shorts.....ooooo hold me back!

Bruce B said:
These shoes would look great on Woodman, especially when he wears his BBQ shorts.....ooooo hold me back!
I'll probably regret asking.....what do the shorts look like?

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Bruce B":vgm23idn]These shoes would look great on Woodman, especially when he wears his BBQ shorts.....ooooo hold me back!
I'll probably regret asking.....what do the shorts look like?

This is one pair, he also has a yellow pair that are quite gay!

[/quote:vgm23idn]
That pair looks pretty gay to me :eek:

He's gonna look so good in that Piston's T-shirt, those yellow shorts and those tablecloth shoes....he may never get out of the City of Detroit.
4.gif
if he does he'll be running real fast

Bruce B said:
He's gonna look so good in that Piston's T-shirt, those yellow shorts and those tablecloth shoes....he may never get out of the City of Detroit.
4.gif
if he does he'll be running real fast
:lmao: I'll bring red & blue face paint, in case he falls asleep :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom