Penned Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
It was nice to vist with John Pen again….you got to love a guy that shows up with a pork loin as a gift :D ….But man that guy can eat…I don’t’ think he stopped eating and drinking from the moment he came in the house….not only that but he left with 2 bags of groceries….and what was left of the key lime pie :shock: . I did get to sample his chicken and bacon app for this Sunday…good stuff….just wish he would have brought more…. :P

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
John never stops by my house! [smilie=a_cry.gif]
Probably cuz the only thing you've been cooking is tuna :P

Yeah, seeing the picture of John and knowing what Wittdogg looks like, tuna aint going to cut it for those two boys.

Always a pleasure stopping by La Casa De Witt....But he didn't have any Lite Beer...all the samplings were good and the corned beef sammy was perfect...And you can't beat the doggy bags..

Did I mention he didn't have lite beer ???

john pen said:
Always a pleasure stopping by La Casa De Witt....But he didn't have any Lite Beer...all the samplings were good and the corned beef sammy was perfect...And you can't beat the doggy bags..

Did I mention he didn't have lite beer ???
He's right...he drank it all last time he was here...........Tell the boys how you licked the knive from the homemade mustard :D

Steve McMurtry said:
They don't carry it up here :cry:
I could really learn to like that stuff :shock:
U need to make a trip down here...I still have some stuff in the feezer after John left...come on down pick up some American Canadian Bacon and a few case of Yueling...

Back
Top Bottom