Peace and Chicken Grease?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
more from the urban dictionary...

biddie
A girl that is attractive and available. It is a subjective word, so a girl can be a biddie to one person and not to another. Girls that are just friends to a guy cannot be considered a biddie to that guy. Same with girls that have a boyfriend. If a girl has a girlfriend she can still be considered a biddie if she swings both ways.

-D!@# I'm gonna meet some biddies tonight!
-That's one hot biddie right there.
-Just because my dad left when I was really young doesn't mean you can call my mom a biddie, you f!@#.

Which one was yours Greg? :LOL:

Gator

Oh yeah -

garrulous

Garrulous = talkative. Some who is very talkative is often referred to as being garrulous. Bloviating is a from of being garrulous - when one is a longwinded pompous windbag he is bloviating. He is also being garrulous at the same time by being overly talkative.

Most politicans are garrulous - overly talkative about little of importance - talking more about themselves.

Another term for someone who tends to be garrulous - is popinjay. A popinjay is a person who talks way too much in a conceited manner.

I recently went to a political fundraiser - for the most part the speakers were garrulous - way to talkative with out saying anything substantive. There was more bloviating taking place than important discussion. These garrulous windbags were being popinjays.

Well biddie=biotch at Graham, TX cept to be a biddie you got to be a seasoned citizen I think. Never heard of a young biddie..but have heard of some young biotches.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well biddie=biotch at Graham, TX cept to be a biddie you got to be a seasoned citizen I think. Never heard of a young biddie..but have heard of some young biotches.

bigwheel

same here, where I grew up little and old usually preceeded biddie

bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Now I always thought that a Biddie was something a guy wearing comfortable shoes did in a poker game. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom