Party Pic's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
We had a party yesterday for my two girls. Cathryn turns 5 and Lisa 20 next week. We kept the fare simple, my moms potato salad recipe, pulled pork baked beans (just something I threw together but ended up being the hit of the party, damn good), ABT's, fatties, Bold Burgers and Brats. Oh yeah and beer!

My Dad's birthday was the first as well. This is his first time away from home too since his surgery and recovery from cancer. So it was a bonus to have him be able to be with us!

Looks like a good time was had..One question though..how is it you were outside without coats and hats ???

john pen said:
Looks like a good time was had..One question though..how is it you were outside without coats and hats ???

John it was breezy and in the 60's yesterday. Today no breeze and absolutely gorgeous out, temps in the 60's again!!! 10 day forecast gives us 60's Mon & Tues then 72 on Wednesday! I love it!!

Happy B'day girls.

Larry, you have finally done, I've overlooked some of your past shameless promotions of your product, but to play on the sympathies of the members of this board by forcing your father to wear a Wolfe Rub shirt when the poor man has been in the fight for his life recently and can hardly defend himself is lower than low. I've had it I'm resigning as your marketing director.

I mean if you wanted to use the "old man", at least prop his arm up and try to get him to hold on to a bottle of the rub for the camera. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
Happy B'day girls.

Larry, you have finally done, I've overlooked some of your past shameless promotions of your product, but to play on the sympathies of the members of this board by forcing your father to wear a Wolfe Rub shirt when the poor man has been in the fight for his life recently and can hardly defend himself is lower than low. I've had it I'm resigning as your marketing director.

I mean if you wanted to use the "old man", at least prop his arm up and try to get him to hold on to a bottle of the rub for the camera. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He loves me, what more can I say!!!! [smilie=a_biggrin.gif]

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":29j1tcuw]Happy B'day girls.

He loves me, what more can I say!!!! [smilie=a_biggrin.gif][/quote:29j1tcuw]

He has to! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom