Party Line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Captain Morgan invented Pig Candy, here's his recipe!

Pig Candy
(Jim Morgan)

1lb - Thick sliced bacon
2TBS - Wolfe Rub

Sprinkle both sides of the bacon with Wolfe Rub and lay out evenly on the grill grates and cook indirect at 250* until bacon is rendered and firm. If you prefer crisp bacon increase your cooking temperature to 300*-350*. This can be done in the oven as well, just use a broiler pan

Larry Wolfe said:
Captain Morgan invented Pig Candy, here's his recipe!

Pig Candy
(Jim Morgan)

1lb - Thick sliced bacon
2TBS - Wolfe Rub

Sprinkle both sides of the bacon with Wolfe Rub and lay out evenly on the grill grates and cook indirect at 250* until bacon is rendered and firm. If you prefer crisp bacon increase your cooking temperature to 300*-350*. This can be done in the oven as well, just use a broiler pan

I hear he invented Wolfe Rub also! :roll:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1kyesgxb]Captain Morgan invented Pig Candy, here's his recipe!

Pig Candy
(Jim Morgan)

1lb - Thick sliced bacon
2TBS - Wolfe Rub

I hear he invented Wolfe Rub also! :roll:[/quote:1kyesgxb]

He did but all he had was a pic of a wolf to put on the bottle and didn't think that would look good on store shelves under the name "Morgan Rub". So he's asked me to sell it under "Wolfe Rub". He gets all the money.

Burnt Food Dude said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1g0udhsa]Captain Morgan invented Pig Candy, here's his recipe!

Pig Candy
(Jim Morgan)

1lb - Thick sliced bacon
2TBS - Wolfe Rub

I thought he used at least 4 table spoons of Wolfe Rub.

Larry, does the link count as a plug on my part? Oops! I meant Cappy.[/quote:1g0udhsa]

I love getting free advertising!! Cappy is it okay to send him Wolfe Rub novelties?

Them party boys seem awful close. I bet they rub each other and probably use a mustard slather from time to time.

DaleP said:
Them party boys seem awful close. I bet they rub each other and probably use a mustard slather from time to time.

I guess my humor is weak but I cant read that without laughing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom