Packed in Cancer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bigwheel said:
Well did not realize this hit so close to a hot bed of godless liberalism. Shows whut I know huh? Fact is I had a cyber pal (male) who died of breast cancer so just because a person watched their Granny all their life to make sure she did not have a back alley deal with the Voodoo lady and her coat hanger do not mean it cant happen to somebody we know and love. Speaking strictly statistics here. To follow the thread as proposed I gonna have to take the liberty of praphrasing Archie Bunker when he said regarding lung cancer "Well me an Edith has both smoked all our lives and we aint dead yet." How do so many retards manage to gather in one spot?

bigwheel

Hard to believe you have been kicked off so many forums. You are an ass.

bigwheel said:
Well did not realize this hit so close to a hot bed of godless liberalism. Shows whut I know huh? ................. How do so many retards manage to gather in one spot?

bigwheel

Outta line I think Bigwheel....many have jested with you about your opinion, and many have downright disagreed, and some have just badgered your views., as you have theirs..... but I'll double check and triple check, but I'm near 100% positive that none have made personal attacks to the point of calling you a "retard".....soooooooooooooooooooooo so uncool.

Your last post shows your level of intelligence ( and I will leave that up to you to determine high intelligence or off the scales low ) everyone else I think has already figured it out.

Doing my best to keep this friendly comments and bickering and badgering ... I have made my posts along with yours and all the others. But sir I think this issue has stirred you to the point of a just plain "uncool" post calling us all retards, not to mention your "retard" comment....How do you supposedly fight and argue for what you do morally and then use words like "retard"? I myself take immense offense to that politically incorrect word, as my cousin and her husband have 2 mentally handicapped children and she herself works 10 hours a day helping elderly adults with the same afflictions. Maybe you or one of your family some day......God forbid.

If this "gathering in one spot" of some many people you don't like bothers you........why are you here?

I know cancer is a rough subject for many, and I'm probably sure that EVERY single person on the site has lost AT LEAST one person close to them from cancer in their lifetime......which is a SAD thing.........

BUT.......

I think we are all entitled to our own opinions and views on it without making personal attacks. NO?

Maybe click "PREVIEW" at bottom next time and reread what you wrote before clicking submit. It may be just me, and I'm sure I'm not the one to tell you.......just my .02.........UNCOOL

Well see I dont care about whut you think or whut your policitcally correct retard pals thinks. I really think that is how we differ.

bigwheel

Smokey_Joe said:
I see sir that you have come to a battle of witts unarmed, so I sir shall withdraw due to the unfair advatage I have over you. :ROFL :!:

[smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

I'd say that about sums it up!

I really fought to not reply and will probably kick myself later for this. Two things. first i dont know about your Bible but mine says "judge not" . Second there is a phrase attirbuted to a pretty wise man named Francis, some call him St Francis of Assisi. .....go out into all the world and teach the gospel...and if necessary use words. I dont think the way to impress others with your beliefs is to come on and make rash generalizations, trying to force them on others who might disagree. perhaps you should take a look around this board, there are many here who have never made a bold, outlandish statement of their beliefs, but look at how they act and what others say of them and you can tell. That goes much further than words. and with that I apologize to the rest and climb down off my soapbox.

Well sir if you can find the Alcan Highway and you got 14 spare tires and a bbq grate over the windshield and keep headed South you should get here eventually if the Lord's willing and the Eskimoe ladies dont get pissed ect. I seen a big bag of them scallops on sale today at Tom Thumb for sixty five bucks. Whuts up with that? Dont yall get em free? How much is the proscuitto?

bigwheel

Griff said:
Where is Foat Wuth? I pulled out an atlas of the small state of Texas and could find no Foat Wuth.

Griff

Mr. wheel

I am one of those "godless liberals" although I respectively disagree with your assertion that liberals must be "godless". I think She likes us. None the less, back to my original question, where is Foat Wuth? I can't find it on any maps.

Griff

You know what guys……I think most of us have shown remarkable restraint in regards to this topic…….some people are what’s called pot stirrers…..they say things that I sincerely hope they don’t really believe but say them to infuriate others….the funny thing about those types of people is they can’t stand themselves so they want the rest of us to be as miserable as them…the best way to deal with those types of people is just to leave them alone…eventually they will crawl back to what ever rock they crawled out from under…and go away…..so unless it’s a bib or food topic…I’m not having it…..to paraphrase Jack W’s signature…never argue with an idiot cuz it may be difficult to someone on the outside to tell the difference…..a discussion in which people are willing to listen to and attempt to understand the others position is one thing…a discussion where someone is just spouting fertilizer as to inflame others is just a waste of time……a do believe that the retard comment was out of line…..but I guess when you feel that you have the sword/badge of righteousness on your side…well….a bully with a badge is just a state sponsored bully……..

BTW it's a shame u have to be that way because you are very knowledgeable when it comes to bbq and other things food

wittdog said:
You know what guys……I think most of us have shown remarkable restraint in regards to this topic…….some people are what’s called pot stirrers…..they say things that I sincerely hope they don’t really believe but say them to infuriate others….the funny thing about those types of people is they can’t stand themselves so they want the rest of us to be as miserable as them…the best way to deal with those types of people is just to leave them alone…eventually they will crawl back to what ever rock they crawled out from under…and go away…..so unless it’s a bib or food topic…I’m not having it…..to paraphrase Jack W’s signature…never argue with an idiot cuz it may be difficult to someone on the outside to tell the difference…..a discussion in which people are willing to listen to and attempt to understand the others position is one thing…a discussion where someone is just spouting fertilizer as to inflame others is just a waste of time……a do believe that the retard comment was out of line…..but I guess when you feel that you have the sword/badge of righteousness on your side…well….a bully with a badge is just a state sponsored bully……..

BTW it's a shame u have to be that way because you are very knowledgeable when it comes to bbq and other things food

Well said...

Ahh well..I never claimed to be perfect. Thanks for pointing out all my faults. I know it will help me to become more contrite. Thanks.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom