Overall Impressions of Soprano's Final Episode....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Just curious about your overall impressions of the final episode of the Soprano's last night, for those that watched it.

Personally, after eight seasons, and with all the hype, I was, to say the least, disappointed. That being said though, I really don't know what I was expecting to see. I guess the way it ended, does leave the door open for any future specials or a movie, though talk of that has not been promising. So I guess we're just left to wonder, does he get whacked, indicted, go on with life as usual, does Tony "do" AJ's new therapist? What did you all think?

I thought the ending was brilliant! Just like Tony told Bobby, when they were in the boat and he asked what it was like to die, He said " Ya never see it coming and then eveything goes black". Well he was right!!

The ending is what ever your imagination wants it to be. But with Phil gone, my guess is that Tony didn't get wacked.

Al

I have never watched an episode of the Sopranos.......but I dread what they will/can do with a movie. Whatever...no big whoop.

I haven't watched them in a while. As a matter of fact It's ben since I was a Tenor in High school. But boy did I watch them then. [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Helen_Paradise said:
I have never watched an episode of the Sopranos.......but I dread what they will/can do with a movie. Whatever...no big whoop.

I'm with Helen...never seen one episode.

When it first happened I was furious... Then within a couple of minutes I decided that it actually was the best eppisode ever.

No matter how it ended people wouldn't have liked it. Tony dead, Tony the big boss, Tony in jail, etc...

The supense they had building at the end of the show was great. The camera work had you thinking something was going to happen any second and that feeling was building................ then nothing. (a black screen)

The show was always about the characters... and the character interaction in this eppisode was classic.

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":1pe68u7d]I have never watched an episode of the Sopranos.......but I dread what they will/can do with a movie. Whatever...no big whoop.

I'm with Helen...never seen one episode.[/quote:1pe68u7d]

Well Greg I was polite to Helen , but with you I'll just let loose....if you read my first post you would notice I addressed it at the end, "...for those that watched it."

If you didn't watch it, you really don't have an opinion on the final episode do you? I'm sure there is someone here who cares that you haven't seen one single episode(perhaps if you had HBO), but for the life of me, I can't figure out who that would be.

I'm sure at that time you were watching that spanking on another network.

wdroller said:
Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":2iqmz4mj]I have never watched an episode of the Sopranos.......but I dread what they will/can do with a movie. Whatever...no big whoop.

I'm with Helen...never seen one episode.

I'm with Helen and Greg. I've never watched an episode. So-o-o, I don't have an opinion, and I don't give a ....[/quote:2iqmz4mj]

I think Bruce has something to say to you. :roll:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1c6ecgh6][quote="Helen_Paradise":1c6ecgh6]I have never watched an episode of the Sopranos.......but I dread what they will/can do with a movie. Whatever...no big whoop.

I'm with Helen...never seen one episode.[/quote:1c6ecgh6]

Well Greg I was polite to Helen , but with you I'll just let loose....if you read my first post you would notice I addressed it at the end, "...for those that watched it."

If you didn't watch it, you really don't have an opinion on the final episode do you? I'm sure there is someone here who cares that you haven't seen one single episode(perhaps if you had HBO), but for the life of me, I can't figure out who that would be.

I'm sure at that time you were watching that spanking on another network.[/quote:1c6ecgh6]

DAMN Bruce! ;) I am pretty quite around here ...but was just motivated to let you know how I felt...anyways. * sigh *

BUT... I did see the last minute. THEN...my "opinion" counts. SO...they are still going to try and make some type of movie/special and mess the whole damn thing up. They are trying to do the same with the HBO series Sex and the City. Just end the damn thing... OK back to my shell now!

Helen_Paradise said:
[quote="Bruce B":2rnjp6do][quote="Greg Rempe":2rnjp6do][quote="Helen_Paradise":2rnjp6do]I have never watched an episode of the Sopranos.......but I dread what they will/can do with a movie. Whatever...no big whoop.

I'm with Helen...never seen one episode.[/quote:2rnjp6do]

I'm sure at that time you were watching that spanking on another network.[/quote:2rnjp6do]

DAMN Bruce! ;) I am pretty quite around here ...but was just motivated to let you know how I felt...anyways. * sigh *

BUT... I did see the last minute. THEN...my "opinion" counts. SO...they are still going to try and make some type of movie/special and mess the whole damn thing up. They are trying to do the same with the HBO series Sex and the City. Just end the damn thing... OK back to my shell now![/quote:2rnjp6do]
:shock:

Back
Top Bottom