Our new Fire Truck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice one! Who built it? When I worked for Travelers Insurance in Roanoke back in the 1980's we insured Grumman, and I got to go through their two plants regularly and see the trucks built from the ground up.

Larry D. said:
Nice one! Who built it? When I worked for Travelers Insurance in Roanoke back in the 1980's we insured Grumman, and I got to go through their two plants regularly and see the trucks built from the ground up.

I'm not sure who put it together. Thats over my pay scale. My only regret is that its at the one station I dont work out of very much. :cry:

Nice one! Gotta love a new far truck. Come on man spill the tech stuff. GPM, holding capacity, CD player, GPS???????

Bill, we just switched from Macks to Pierces. The freaking truck in awsome! Almost completely computerized! Truck goes like a raped ape!

Nick Prochilo said:
Bill, we just switched from Macks to Pierces. The freaking truck in awsome! Almost completely computerized! Truck goes like a raped ape!

You would know. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2j6phlnt]Bill, we just switched from Macks to Pierces. The freaking truck in awsome! Almost completely computerized! Truck goes like a raped ape!

You would know. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:2j6phlnt]

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Back
Top Bottom