Organ Lunch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is a convieniance store here in Florida called Lil Saints. When they fry up the gizzards the line goes out the door. They sell them out in less than an hour every day. Never tried them myself, nor the hearts or turkey necks. :.

GlennR said:
I've never liked liver and it didn't help when I discovered it's function. Why would you eat a filter? :grin:

Yeah.. :) I uhh, :badgrin: like 8-[ liver ...
puke.gif
puke.gif
puke.gif

Kidding.... I do like it. Just a cool animated liver bash...that's all. ROFL

I like livers from all kinds of fowl and mammals. What blows me away are those wackos that eat oysters. They eat the whole thing, liver, gills, brain (if oysters have one), siphon, stomach, and intestines. And they eat 'em raw!

Actually, I like oysters too. Just couldn't resist poking some fun at the liver haters. I've found poking fun at other peoples tastes is just plain silly.

Griff

You guys kill me.........I know all of you eat chicken....right??? Well chickens eat their own pooo! Just remember that next time you throw some on the pit. Bet liver is sounding just a bit better now ain't it???

Larry Wolfe said:
You guys kill me.........I know all of you eat chicken....right??? Well chickens eat their own pooo! Just remember that next time you throw some on the pit. Bet liver is sounding just a bit better now ain't it???

Right, they eat it, and it gets filtered out right through their liver! It doesn't filter through the breast or the thigh! Oh, and oysters? They can make you sick too! (plus they taste like having a wad of snot in your mouth.) I have a theory on oysters. Nobody really likes them. They just think it's "cool" to eat them so they choke em down! I can eat em, but don't care for them. Ever eat a bad one? That'll cure you of any love you have for em! Tasted like 5 day old road kill!

Woodman said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Right, they eat it, and it gets filtered out right through their liver! It doesn't filter through the breast or the thigh! Oh, and oysters? They can make you sick too! (plus they taste like having a wad of snot in your mouth.) I have a theory on oysters. Nobody really likes them. They just think it's "cool" to eat them so they choke em down! I can eat em, but don't care for them. Ever eat a bad one? That'll cure you of any love you have for em! Tasted like 5 day old road kill!

You gotta point Dave! ****** I hate it when I'm wrong!!! But you are indeed correct.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom