Ordered my Party Gator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shawn White said:
Congrats Larry, you must be pumped!

do you think you will still use your WSM?

Not for awhile. I will probably use it for small cooks. If I don't I'll probably sell it.

It'll be a whole new world for you! I want to see you cooking with all wood now Larry! Do see if Ritchie can install a gas assst burner to start her up though. It do come in handy in case you fall asleep and let the fire burn down.

Woodman said:
It'll be a whole new world for you! I want to see you cooking with all wood now Larry! Do see if Ritchie can install a gas assst burner to start her up though. It do come in handy in case you fall asleep and let the fire burn down.

Yeah Woody looking forward to the challenge. Hell if you are able to do it, I should be able to do it concussion and all. #-o

I did ask Ritch to add the gas assist to make life easier.

I'm thinking once the Party Gator arrives, my title will have to be changed to something new. Since I won't be cooking on a WSM anylonger I can't be called a WSM Pro. Please refer to me in the future simply as, "God"! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
I'm thinking once the Party Gator arrives, my title will have to be changed to something new. Since I won't be cooking on a WSM anylonger I can't be called a WSM Pro. Please refer to me in the future simply as, "God"! 8-[

God? How about Clod! 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom