opinions please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Al....I like the logo..just one suggestion...the pitchfork pointing up and with a rack of ribs "speared' on it would look awsome....btw...if you need another taste tester..keep me in mind...

Ditto, what those guys said.

If you get a banner made, I would put your City/State on the banner in one of the lower corners.

I like it.

The original concept included something like ribs as part of the design, but it looked to busy and too much like a cartoon then a logo.

I really appreciate the comments and look forward to being able to offer another choice in rubs and sauces.

Al

I like it, go with the rib idea ;)
Can't wait to try the Wicked Good stuff you sent me ;)

I like it too. Nice work.

One minor suggestion, think about balancing top and bottom margins a bit more by moving the artwork down just a little. I wouldn't center it -- I'd leave the bottom margin bigger than the top -- but down a little. :)

--John 8)

Unity said:
I like it too. Nice work.

One minor suggestion, think about balancing top and bottom margins a bit more by moving the artwork down just a little. I wouldn't center it -- I'd leave the bottom margin bigger than the top -- but down a little. :)

--John 8)

It's still a work in progress. There was some other verbage in that bottom margin that was removed. Didn't balance after that move.

Thanks for the observations

Al

Back
Top Bottom