Opening a BBQ Restaurant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
If I have to kill him down the road, so be it. I want this, this is the moment, and he's already
hyped on it. Thanks for your input.

Thats the spirit...If it comes to that, let me know, Ive got all sorts of ideas on the perfect murder !!

john pen said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2yh9vmsq] If I have to kill him down the road, so be it. I want this, this is the moment, and he's already
hyped on it. Thanks for your input.

Thats the spirit...If it comes to that, let me know, Ive got all sorts of ideas on the perfect murder !![/quote:2yh9vmsq]

That's right Cappy, as John said, if worse comes to worse, give either one of us a call....there are ways around this CSI bull-shit.

Good Luck, pal!!!!!!!!

john pen said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":jdo3vy4i]ROFL! Thanks but this is the south. Down here you just disappear.

LOL...I wish we had alligators here... :)[/quote:jdo3vy4i]

It's not alligators....it's pigs, absolutely no trace.

no word on opening date yet, meeting with partner got postponed till
after the 4th.

When I was growing up, I was always warned, "don't fall down in the hog pen." That scared the crap out of me.

I know I'll get yelled at for this (a little off topic), but several years ago there were two deer hunters from the Detroit area who disappeared in Northern Michigan. They were never found, and there vehicle was discovered some 14 years later. Shortly after the finding of their vehcile, the State Police arrested two brothers, who had gotten into a argument/dispute whatever with these two in the parking lot of a bar. After killing both the brothers fed the remains to the pigs on their fathers farm.

Relatives of the two finally ratted them out which led to the discovery of the truck. They excavated the the pig pen looking for bone fragments....anything, and found nothing.

When I was told that, I was visiting my fake uncle on the farm. At that time I probably weighed about 60 pounds. The hogs were around 400.
I would have been just a snack.

Around here a guy just finds an abandoned mine shaft that was dug in the 1800s. Plenty to choose from :-$ . A little TNT and the mine is closed. No more problem unless they determine later that the mine is/was/could/might be causing water pollution..... can you say Super Fund site?

DATsBBQ said:
Around here a guy just finds an abandoned mine shaft that was dug in the 1800s. Plenty to choose from :-$ . A little TNT and the mine is closed. No more problem unless they determine later that the mine is/was/could/might be causing water pollution..... can you say Super Fund site?

Well... Umm.. Thanks for the invite ?!?!? 8-[ :grin: 8-[ :hide:

Bruce B said:
[quote="john pen":19wzjdy9][quote="Captain Morgan":19wzjdy9]ROFL! Thanks but this is the south. Down here you just disappear.

LOL...I wish we had alligators here... :)[/quote:19wzjdy9]

It's not alligators....it's pigs, absolutely no trace.[/quote:19wzjdy9]

I saw that in a movie once (but could not for the life of me tell you which one) freaked me out completely!

Wittdogs B said:
[quote="Bruce B":k1abyhht][quote="john pen":k1abyhht][quote="Captain Morgan":k1abyhht]ROFL! Thanks but this is the south. Down here you just disappear.

LOL...I wish we had alligators here... :)[/quote:k1abyhht]

It's not alligators....it's pigs, absolutely no trace.[/quote:k1abyhht]

I saw that in a movie once (but could not for the life of me tell you which one) freaked me out completely![/quote:k1abyhht]
Time to feed the hogs babe........

The movie was the sequel to silence of the lambs....

Back
Top Bottom