Ooops, it happened again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
allie said:
Waving my hand in the air! I am so not into the whole celebrity following.

Oh C'mon now....you don't like TomKat or Brangelina?? [smilie=rlp_smilie_207.gif] freakin hollywood

Not at all! These are people just like any of the rest of us. My sister had a baby in January, that baby is so special to us but she didn't make front page headlines. I just don't get the whole celebrity following, tabloid reading society we live in. Other than watching the news each night, I only watch tv about once a week. I watch House MD on Fox each Tuesday night. Do I care what Hugh Laurie is doing in his personal life? No, not at all! That's not part of the show. I have watched a couple of movies lately but that's really an abnormal part of my life.

Bruce B said:
Show of hands...who really gives a flying pig?

Now, be nice. I feel so sorry for Britney... she's been so depressed since this morning, when Kevin admitted to cheating and told her that the baby really isn't hers. :cry:

Larry D. said:
[quote="Bruce B":3opow2ok]Show of hands...who really gives a flying pig?

Now, be nice. I feel so sorry for Britney... she's been so depressed since this morning, when Kevin admitted to cheating and told her that the baby really isn't hers. :cry:[/quote:3opow2ok]

I feel sorry for Greg! He keeps us all informed about stuff like this and Dancing with the Stars, American Idol...............................jeez Greg, GET A LIFE!
1.gif

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Bruce B":2to0igyq]Show of hands...who really gives a flying pig?
I agree, who gives a flying Bruce! :LOL:[/quote:2to0igyq]

No offense intended Pigs! [smilie=hug.gif]

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry D.":2kfp2ufe][quote="Bruce B":2kfp2ufe]Show of hands...who really gives a flying pig?

Now, be nice. I feel so sorry for Britney... she's been so depressed since this morning, when Kevin admitted to cheating and told her that the baby really isn't hers. :cry:[/quote:2kfp2ufe]

I feel sorry for Greg! He keeps us all informed about stuff like this and Dancing with the Stars, American Idol...............................jeez Greg, GET A LIFE!
1.gif
[/quote:2kfp2ufe]

Ya...lol Whats next ? Talk about Kelly Clarckson ??? :roll:

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3l8s3x6h][quote="Larry D.":3l8s3x6h][quote="Bruce B":3l8s3x6h]Show of hands...who really gives a flying pig?

Now, be nice. I feel so sorry for Britney... she's been so depressed since this morning, when Kevin admitted to cheating and told her that the baby really isn't hers. :cry:[/quote:3l8s3x6h]

1.gif
[/quote:3l8s3x6h]

Ya...lol Whats next ? Talk about Kelly Clarckson ??? :roll:[/quote:3l8s3x6h]

Go Greg Go!
1.gif

Bruce B said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3w0p24ca][quote="Bruce B":3w0p24ca]Show of hands...who really gives a flying pig?
I agree, who gives a flying Bruce! :LOL:[/quote:3w0p24ca]

No offense intended Pigs! [smilie=hug.gif][/quote:3w0p24ca]
None taken Bruce, hope to see you at Oinktoberfest. [smilie=a_happygolucky.gif]

Back
Top Bottom