ONLY IN DETROIT!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know you are a redneck when your grill is up on blocks and your house is on wheels..Look on the bright side..at least they didn't take the grill...

Let's not give Detroit another black eye; let's call a spade a spade; your neighborhood is south Warren, not Detroit. In Detroit they would have taken the whole damn grill and thrown the bricks through your window. ;)

Bruce B said:
Let's not give Detroit another black eye; let's call a spade a spade; your neighborhood is south Warren, not Detroit. In Detroit they would have taken the whole damn grill and thrown the bricks through your window. ;)

That would at least make some kind of sense.

Had no idea there is a black market for WEBER wheels!

I'd check the kid nextdoor's Tonka truck ......

Are those your bricks?...maybe he thought it was a fair trade.

Still wondering why they didn't take the whole grill...or just leave it upside down.

I feel someone pulling all our legs!!!??? :shock:

Maybe it wan't such a good idea to have the rims crome plated [smilie=a_hrm.gif] [smilie=a_doh.gif] .

Sorrry I couldn't help myself. [smilie=hug.gif]

Figgger you got a mechanical minded 5 year old who needed some new back wheels for his tricycle and was too lazy to go to Wally World to buy some. Now is this hot or cold?

bigwheel

Puff said:
When I left for work this morning they were there!!
******! :x

Bruce B said:
No windows :shock:

ROFLMAO! Sorry about that Puff but at least they were considerate enough
to prop up the Weber with a couple of bricks. They can't be all bad!

Dude..what did you think they were gonna do when you put those 24' chrome spinners on there?
Last time I looked the weber wheels had a lifetime warranty on them? They should have sent the offender one,or two if they broke :?:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom