One Year Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tannehill Kid

Head Chef
I joined the forum one year ago today and just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed it. Have learned alot here and thanks for answering my questions. Look forward to the upcoming year.

007bond-jb said:
How did you find the site?
Surfing the net. Read the forum for about a week them signed up and it's been a blast ever since. I like to pick and trash talk a little and if I ever offend anyone I'm sorry in advance :LOL: :shock:

Tannehill Kid said:
[quote="007bond-jb":3uo3mfu5]How did you find the site?
Surfing the net. Read the forum for about a week them signed up and it's been a blast ever since. I like to pick and trash talk a little and if I ever offend anyone I'm sorry in advance :LOL: :shock:[/quote:3uo3mfu5]

Looks like your way behind on the trash talk :roll: Someday I'll make it up that way.

Captain Morgan said:
be sure to send me your annual dues....sorry they
increased this year....gas prices and all...
Captain I bought the lifetime membership when I joined. Larry Wolfe sent me a case of rub too. :LOL: Many others sent nice gifts also :LOL:

Tannehill Kid said:
[quote="007bond-jb":13gh29ac]How did you find the site?
Surfing the net. Read the forum for about a week them signed up and it's been a blast ever since. I like to pick and trash talk a little and if I ever offend anyone I'm sorry in advance :LOL: :shock:[/quote:13gh29ac]

Do you really think you will offend someone in this place ? :LOL:

Cliff H. said:
[quote="Tannehill Kid":32aa4jga][quote="007bond-jb":32aa4jga]How did you find the site?
Surfing the net. Read the forum for about a week them signed up and it's been a blast ever since. I like to pick and trash talk a little and if I ever offend anyone I'm sorry in advance :LOL: :shock:[/quote:32aa4jga]

Do you really think you will offend someone in this place ? :LOL:[/quote:32aa4jga]

I for one, was hurt! Somewhere inside I'm still crying! :cry: :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Cliff H.":1exbqkpn][quote="Tannehill Kid":1exbqkpn][quote="007bond-jb":1exbqkpn]How did you find the site?
Surfing the net. Read the forum for about a week them signed up and it's been a blast ever since. I like to pick and trash talk a little and if I ever offend anyone I'm sorry in advance :LOL: :shock:[/quote:1exbqkpn]

Do you really think you will offend someone in this place ? :LOL:[/quote:1exbqkpn]

I for one, was hurt! Somewhere inside I'm still crying! :cry: :LOL:[/quote:1exbqkpn]
( The word is on the tip of my tounge....) ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom