One step closer....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillbilly1

Sous Chef
ta the end.

Well, wen't an seen doc taday. Some of ya may er may not know, I'm a diabetic.

He started me on insulin, just at night fer now, but we gotta work on the dosage. I guess I been lucky, been on pills fer over 9 years an got buy, but it's advanced ta the point they won't do it no more. Guess we'll see where this goes.

I ain't lookin fer anybody ta feel sorry fer me, I just know what it can do. Watched it eat away at my grandma an my dad. I ain't lookin forward ta livin like that. Try an take good care a myself (well, so did they) an guess we just take it one day at a time.

Have ta see how takin inuslin will affect work, perty sure the Commercial Drivers License just wen't south. Oh well, like the smaller trucks better anywho!

Well ya know what they say, when life deals ya lemons, make lemonade (yall ever have that without sugar.....Yuck!) So as a reward, I'm gonna make more pepperoni sticks tangiht!

I'll take a gallon of that lemonade and 10 lbs. of that Peperoni!
Best of luck to you HB.
Don't sweat the petty....pet the sweaty..so to speak....... ;)

Keep you head up and like everyone else said do what the doc says.
For what it's worth, Diabetes is common in my family so I'm sure it's coming my way no matter what I do. If you look at what they know about it now to even ten years ago it's incredible though, they've made a lot of progress.

Back
Top Bottom