On order

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaleP

Sous Chef
Talked to Terri over at Spicewine and ordered us a Small pit. Sending the check out this week. We are going to place it on our pull behind and use it for when we want a little sleep or when the weather is bad. OK I just had to have one! :D We almost went with the medium but thought this would work fine since we have the big pit for large quantitys. I am very excited to see this thing. Like a kid.

DaleP, funny thing you should mention but I have been in touch with Spicewine about a trailored model.

Ive been lookin at the Klose and Gators but decided that something like that or a Stumps better suits my needs.

If it weren't for a certain member on this board I would have gone with a stick burner and would have preferred a gravity fed model. Thanks nameless member!

The nice thing about Spicewine is that it's only 2 hours from me so I can go pick it up, hook her up and bring it home. No shipping charges!!

Take some pics when it arrives!

I researched hard and was sold on a Stumps. Just more money than I want to spend right now. Dare I say my top 4 picks. Stumps, Spicewine, Big Green Egg, and the trusty WSM. I tell you for the money that WSM is hard to beat. I have a WSM, Chargriller, Kettle, Big reverse flow, and wanted to add to the collection.

SteerCrazy said:
DaleP, funny thing you should mention but I have been in touch with Spicewine about a trailored model.

Ive been lookin at the Klose and Gators but decided that something like that or a Stumps better suits my needs.

If it weren't for a certain member on this board I would have gone with a stick burner and would have preferred a gravity fed model. Thanks nameless member!

The nice thing about Spicewine is that it's only 2 hours from me so I can go pick it up, hook her up and bring it home. No shipping charges!!

Take some pics when it arrives!

I'm rethinking my desired big pit also. 8)

Gregs Podcast with Jay Curry was a big part of why I went with this pit, along with Jim Minion mentioning the good quality so I feel good about buying something that I have never seen in my life!

[smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

DaleP said:
I researched hard and was sold on a Stumps. Just more money than I want to spend right now. Dare I say my top 4 picks. Stumps, Spicewine, Big Green Egg, and the trusty WSM. I tell you for the money that WSM is hard to beat. I have a WSM, Chargriller, Kettle, Big reverse flow, and wanted to add to the collection.

Oh, i've got the WSM's........just want something for bigger cooks :)

SteerCrazy said:
Oh, i've got the WSM's........just want something for bigger cooks :)

Then do like I did and just buy more WSM's!! Still cheaper and hassle free!!

Congratulations on the new pit Dale!!! You should enjoy it for many years to come!!

DaleP said:
Greg's Podcast with Jay Curry was a big part of why I went with this pit, along with Jim Minion mentioning the good quality so I feel good about buying something that I have never seen in my life!

[smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

I'm not sure, but I think you just put me on the same level as Jim Minion...um, he has no podcast show!! :shock: ;)

*Greg looks down at Jim and snickers*

Yes it did work. Sell 150 more and then you can get your 2% discount! Good thing I trust you guys or I might be worried. [smilie=a_hrm.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom