Olympic snacks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry D.

Head Chef
Order your Olympic Cookbook now, before they're all sold out!

Olympic%20snacks%20001.jpg

Olympic%20snacks%20002.jpg

Olympic%20snacks%20003.jpg

Olympic%20snacks%20016.jpg

Olympic%20snacks%20004.jpg

Olympic%20snacks%20005.jpg

Olympic%20snacks%20007.jpg

Olympic%20snacks%20008.jpg

Olympic%20snacks%20011.jpg

Olympic%20snacks%20015.jpg

Great pictures. We were in Bejing in May and went down to this street one evening. Not only was I amazed that they were cooking that stuff, but it blew me away to see people actually eating it - anything on a stick.

And I thought Real Cajuns ate everything. I would like ti try that stuff someday... :D

surfinsapo said:
And I thought Real Cajuns ate everything. I would like ti try that stuff someday... :D

You don't want any of that crap!!!! I lived on boiled chicken legs, rice, catsup and whiskey for weeks on a job in the oil fields near Mongolia. That food will make you sick from lack of sanitation.

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff, let me know how it tastes! You can keep all that crap.
If we were all starving I'll bet we'd eat every last piece of snakeskin. :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":uqkqk608]Puff, let me know how it tastes! You can keep all that crap.
If we were all starving I'll bet we'd eat every last piece of snakeskin. :shock:

Damn, you eat snake like things all the time! :oops:[/quote:uqkqk608]
Guess I'm starving........ :oops: :shock:

Cajuns only eat FRESH road kill. You drive down the road and spot the dead ones and draw a circle around them. Then turn around and come back and eat the ones outside the circle.

You can keep the rest of that crap. I heard a guy at work ask another guy if he liked Spam, his reply was " My Daddy had a job!"

ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":334wknzs]Puff, let me know how it tastes! You can keep all that crap.

Damn, you eat snake like things all the time! :oops:
Guess I'm starving........ :oops: :shock:
No...just a DA. :roll: ;)[/quote:334wknzs]
Shut up you! Why I outta'..... :shock:
Sniff....... :cry:

Back
Top Bottom