Ok, Be honest....have you ever been tempted to buy an Egg?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey woodman why not get yooself 37 Big green eggs,and you can choke charcoal with the best of them!

Nick Prochilo said:
With me it isn't about the unit, I'm just having a great time smoking and watch all who eat it enjoy it!

Yep. That's my story too. I think about it but there are other things to spend money on. Dance class for my daughter. School for my son. And of course that supercharger for daddy's wagon.....

The WSM will do fine for now.

Just seen the BGE on the price is fuk'n ridiculous Bob--$900 for an egg
That's the price of a Tejas offset, and you know there's more than $20
worth of material to make a steel 20x40 Tejas,or are the eggs expensive on account there made in mexico?

Yeah I saw that video posted somewhere before. Since I can't even clean my turkey pot without boiling my foot, perhaps I should avoid the egg.

Oh yeah...Weren't you barefoot??? :shock: I don't know the 1st thing about BGE's or Kamado's but don't you have to heat them up (kinda) slowly? Seems to me that they'd break like "eggs" if you heated them up too quickly...Kinda like Chimenea's (granted, they're only clay).....

Bill Hays said:
Oh yeah...Weren't you barefoot??? :shock: I don't know the 1st thing about BGE's or Kamado's but don't you have to heat them up (kinda) slowly? Seems to me that they'd break like "eggs" if you heated them up too quickly...Kinda like Chimenea's (granted, they're only clay).....

I had socks on, smart ass.

How powerful are those new microwave ovens?
And how do i bbq a shoulder in them?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom