OH THE PAIN!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Baseball... been berry, berry good... to me." Chico Escuela

"Bull$h!]". Chris Snyder.

Maybe we should start wearing asbestos aprons when cooking. A fist-sized piece of burning hickory could do a lot of damage. :shock:

Brenden Shanahan - when he played for the Red Wings - got a fractured jaw by taking a puck to the face screening a goalie. Before returning to the ice he let his team mates take slapshots at him in order to help him get over his fear before game time. He did this with his jaw still wired.

That's balls!

monty3777 said:
Brenden Shanahan - when he played for the Red Wings - got a fractured jaw by taking a puck to the face screening a goalie. Before returning to the ice he let his team mates take slapshots at him in order to help him get over his fear before game time. He did this with his jaw still wired.

That's balls!

No, thats stupidity!

Nick Prochilo said:
monty3777 said:

That's balls!

No, thats stupidity!

What do guys from New York know about hockey?

Nick Prochilo said:
monty3777 said:

That's balls!

No, thats stupidity!

And $1 million dollars a season. I'd do much worse for that kind of jack :oops: 8)

Bruce B said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":27xxpr5b]
monty3777 said:

That's balls!

No, thats stupidity!

What do guys from New York know about hockey?[/quote:27xxpr5b]
How to lose! :oops:

monty3777 said:
Nick Prochilo said:
monty3777 said:

That's balls!

No, thats stupidity!

And $1 million dollars a season. I'd do much worse for that kind of jack :oops: 8)

He would have been paid if he came back or not. So having guys take slap shots at you is stupidity.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bruce B":1aiwni5i][quote="Nick Prochilo":1aiwni5i]
monty3777 said:

That's balls!

No, thats stupidity!

What do guys from New York know about hockey?[/quote:1aiwni5i]

monty3777 said:
Nick Prochilo said:
monty3777 said:

That's balls!

No, thats stupidity!

He would have been paid if he came back or not. So having guys take slap shots at you is stupidity.[/quote:1aiwni5i]

Stupidity is thinking that a professional hockey team would offer a contract extension to a f*c%ing coward.

monty3777 said:
Nick Prochilo said:
monty3777 said:

That's balls!

No, thats stupidity!

call me a coward, but I'd be very happy to take slapshots at a guy for 1 million dollars a year.

monty3777 said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bruce B":1w81gy3c][quote="Nick Prochilo":1w81gy3c]
monty3777 said:

That's balls!

No, thats stupidity!

What do guys from New York know about hockey?

monty3777 said:
Nick Prochilo said:
monty3777 said:

That's balls!

No, thats stupidity!

He would have been paid if he came back or not. So having guys take slap shots at you is stupidity.[/quote:1w81gy3c]

Stupidity is thinking that a professional hockey team would offer a contract extension to a f*c%ing coward.[/quote:1w81gy3c]

Stupidity is having your teamates take slapshots at you. He could have proved his worth just playing the game! You originally said he did it to get over his fear, not to prove to the bosses that he was still tuff! BTW, Shanahan is a pretty tuff cookie out on the ice. I doubt anybody would have challenged his toughness!

Back
Top Bottom