Oh No More Cook Books

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
For .25 cents a piece, How could I go wrong! Garage sale deal last weekend. :D I felt so bad, I gave them a dollar. Just thought .50 cents was going to make me feel like a crook.

img_238134_0_c2972cb392b74c6bbd5051bf69cfab97.jpg

Nice deal! My wife tells me if I bring home one more cookbook, she's leaving. Did they have any books left? Lol.....
I wonder if library books count. That would be the cheapest wy. Right?
Just kidding of course. Lol................................

I wasnt knocking. I could see the Authors first name sounds French. Know them frog eating frenchies is good cooks. I mean look at Julia Childs..wee wee?

Your right as usual. Shoulda throwed a smiley in it:) I would like to find a good cook book for a quarter. That could turn out to be a rare collectors item destined to auctioned off at Christis for millions. Its hard to tell on that kinda stuff sometimes. I know one time as a young skull full of mush I bought a nickle bubble gum which come with a baseball card. Little flat rectangle assemblage. It was Mickey Mantles rookie card. I chewed the gum and throwed the card in the trash. If I had it now it prob cover the beer and smokes for a few months. Maybe a tank of gas etc. Kick kick.

Take them to that antique show and see if they are worth a fortune! you might be able to quadruple your money! ;) :LOL:

Old cook books are great. My Mom has some that have been passed down and it's really like a history book on how people used to cook and present things.

Great find, Pigs. Congrats!

bigwheel said:
I wasnt knocking. I could see the Authors first name sounds French. Know them frog eating frenchies is good cooks. I mean look at Julia Childs..wee wee?

The only people with that name I've known have been Latino... :?:

Who the fuck reads or needs a cookbook? Especially one's that can't read........must be full of pic's.

About the same here. Lot of funky recipes out there in the big krewlish world of cyber space. Best ones come from places like unto this one.

Back
Top Bottom