oh man!! have you heard??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
The Mc Rib is back!!! wooo hooo... I am heading out to get mine now.. I am sure to see all of you there

eck15.gif

Gary in VA said:
The Mc Rib is back!!! wooo hooo... I am heading out to get mine now.. I am sure to see all of you there

I'm happy to say the only thing I eat from micky barf is hot apple pies & red drink. I do wish they wood bring back cherry pies

eck15.gif

Unity said:
surfinsapo said:
Larry Wolfe said:
I actually like them........... :shock:
Me too... They taste better than some peoples BBQ ribs.... :shock:
You guys gotta be kidding!! :shock:

--John 8)
(Newbies, pay no attention to what those two said. They're just kidding ... I hope. :shock: )
They Rock Yall!!!

<embed id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=5150547271322728150&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

darn it! i should have read this before lunch.....i'd love to have one of those forms they use to make it look like a rack of ribs....

Rob

I like em too. In fact, had one for dinner last night. thou the sauce resembled motor oil instead of the bbq sauce it was supposed to be, but still ate alright.

You guys remind me of my long-ago friend Jorge, who before joining the Army had worked as a coffee broker in South America. I asked him once how he could stand messhall coffee. He replied, "I like messhall coffee. I think of it as a completely different beverage and don't compare it to coffee. Taken on its own unique merits, it's not bad." :shock:

--John 8)
(So, a McRib isn't barbecue, it's just a sandwich? ;) )

surfinsapo said:
Unity said:
surfinsapo said:
Larry Wolfe said:
I actually like them........... :shock:
Me too... They taste better than some peoples BBQ ribs.... :shock:
You guys gotta be kidding!! :shock:

--John 8)
(Newbies, pay no attention to what those two said. They're just kidding ... I hope. :shock: )
They Rock Yall!!!

<embed id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=5150547271322728150&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

I liked how the McRib scale went backwards as the McRibs came out!!!

LMAO! :LOL:

Captain Morgan said:

Dang!!!! that sho does look mighty tasty! uh huh!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom