Officially retarded er I mean retired.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
Had my big retirement party at the cop shoppe yesterday. Them nice folks pitched in an bought my pistolo for me..gave me a plaque and a statue and big envelope full of cash marked "hooch money"...a januine Texas Flag which had been flown over the State Capitol etc. to name but a few items. Old blacksmith buddy gave me a knife made out of a RR spike which is very kewlish. Old chum with a big Southern Pride cooked us up some some fine bbq with all the trimmings. Was actually some of the best brisket and bb ribs I ever ate. Had five of my old football chums from Whiskeyta Falls show up which some I aint seen in 40 years. Then we moved to the cantina and got soused. A great time was had by all. I feel so honored and blessed its hard to imagine.

Cool beans. Now what ya gonna do? Get fatter? ;) Just walk to the doughnut shop from now on. :LOL:
Congrats on the retirement deal. Now you can yell and chase all the little kids walking on your lawn. :LOL:

Yeah them kids are really starting to get me pissed off. Funny you should know about that aspect. You may have the gift of discernment senor.

bigwheel said:
Yeah them kids are really starting to get me pissed off. Funny you should know about that aspect. You may have the gift of discernment senor.

I did it all the time as a young pup.Was fun to piss off the old coot. Would chase us all the way to School. Then blow us in to the principal. He didn't give a shit. And would laugh at the guy. Now I'm just a old stupid shit. See a sigh that sez don't do this? Yea, I'll do it. :LOL: I got to be me!

Do retired cops get a discount on doughnuts? You should after many years of service. John Penn will know.

Well thanks folks. Now I am curious about this continuing free doughnut possibility. Had not thought of that angle. Will investigate the matter and repoat back.

Congrats
bigwheel.jpg

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Now I'm just a old stupid shit. See a sign that sez don't do this? Yea, I'll do it. :LOL: I got to be me!
Do retired cops get a discount on doughnuts? You should after many years of service. John Penn will know.
And the sign says, "Long hair freaky people need not apply"
So I put my hair under my hat and I went in to ask him, why?
He said, "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do"
So I took off my hat I said, "Imagine that, huh me working for you"

Oh, signs, signs, everywhere there's signs
Blocking up the scenery, breaking my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

And the sign says, "Anybody caught trespassing will be shot on sight"
So I jumped the fence and I yelled at the house
Eh, what gives you the right?
To put up a fence and keep me out or to keep mother nature in
If God was here He'd tell it to your face, man you're some kind of sinner

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs
Blocking up the scenery, breaking my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

I hope retirement goes well for you. Around here it seems no LEO's stay retired for any time at all. Many of them are back as Constables, school cops, part-time back at the same job, etc. I think I understand. I don't think I could ever retire. Good Luck!!

Congratulations Jeff! I'm sure the streets in Texas won't be as safe with you not protecting them, but the others will need to step up to cover your absence. What I'd really like is to see that knife. It sounds pretty cool!

Well thanks yet again to all the well wishes. Thanks to Bob in Fla for the pic. Havent seen one of them things in years. The poem was a little deep. I always obey the sign:) As sure was mentioned else where been trying to snag a little church gig for Sunday. They give me enough usually to cover my personal needs all week then have enough left for the Friday night big chili meeting. Then the next week starts the same old vicious cycle over again. I tend to get in a rut huh?

Thanks Griff. Aint got around to looking at the fish yet but I'm headed that way. My girlfriend Sarah Palin can gut those things quick huh?

Back
Top Bottom