Officially retarded er I mean retired.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats BW seem's like a fella would have some time to sit a spell and make some sausage...but then again probably be better off just to sit a spell

I thought Larry posted this thread...........my eyes are getting weak........from all the smoke and such.

Good for you I've been retired a year now after 40 yrs of being a LAWDAWG.............. have not missed it. Set back and enjoy the BBQ and cold beer.....

Well if her nagging continues I will prob wind up in court for domestic violence. I am looking for a new job as we speak. They claim if a person do something they like they do not have to work at all. The only career field which ever sounded like fun was a bartender in a high brow cat house or something along those lines. Is there any hope for a person like me?

bigwheel said:
Well if her nagging continues I will prob wind up in court for domestic violence. I am looking for a new job as we speak. They claim if a person do something they like they do not have to work at all. The only career field which ever sounded like fun was a bartender in a high brow cat house or something along those lines. Is there any hope for a person like me?

NO! I can see ya as a wally world greater. :LOL:

Well I thought about that Door Greeter angle already. Only thing is they make them stand up the whole time I think. I will need a stool at my advanced age..defectos phsyicos etc. Hey Big Bear real close to you on service time. Think I come in around 38 years cuz I went and got a real job for a couple of years. You got a year under your belt sure you have the retired procedure figgered out. I am still a rookie at it about a week I think. Sure have not missed work a bit up to this point anyway:)

Congrats to you Old Buck! Ha! Not sure i'll be able to say I ever did 40 years at any one thing. Hats off to you! db

bigwheel said:

Well I've seen the greeters sitting on stools at the Super Wallyworld that is closest to me but I don't think that is your style. I'd suggest getting a sales job at your local BBQ emporium. You can wax poetic about the good things of this or that grill/smoker. Just don't apply at a Primo dealer cause your world view will change and you would lose all creds with the offset world. :LOL:

Well always wondered why the old fat guy from BBQ Galore always come out of the back reeking of cheap gin. He did not know sheet from shineola about bbq cooking..but he was a fast learner. Taught him everything I knew took about thirty seconds:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom