Official 2007 Sauce Contest Scores--Updated!! No kidding!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
I could have sworn someone said that the results would be posted WEDNESDAY in the first place!!!! :roll:

But that guy is never right. :LOL:

I was this time! Well as long as the results are posted befor midnight tonight I am.....

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2eites5d]I could have sworn someone said that the results would be posted WEDNESDAY in the first place!!!! :roll:

I was this time! Well as long as the results are posted befor midnight tonight I am.....

Not so far! :roll:[/quote:2eites5d]

Well I did wake up LeaAnn before I left this morning and told her to get busy judging! So I will be right soon!

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":viez7nga]
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":viez7nga]I could have sworn someone said that the results would be posted WEDNESDAY in the first place!!!! :roll:

Not so far! :roll:[/quote:viez7nga]

Well I did wake up LeaAnn before I left this morning and told her to get busy judging! So I will be right soon![/quote:viez7nga]

Cappy would've called but he's not allowed...(In Homer Simpson's voice), "Stupid restraining order" (Homer Simpson voice off)

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1w123h79]
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1w123h79]I could have sworn someone said that the results would be posted WEDNESDAY in the first place!!!! :roll:

Not so far! :roll:[/quote:1w123h79]

Well I did wake up LeaAnn before I left this morning and told her to get busy judging! So I will be right soon![/quote:1w123h79]

Hope you brought her coffee. Wonder what Mrs Wolfe thinks about this latest development :roll: :P

Admit it, there's no contest and y'all forming "New Carolina" on some island in Central America :P

DATsBBQ said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1e1lqgxi]
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1e1lqgxi]I could have sworn someone said that the results would be posted WEDNESDAY in the first place!!!! :roll:

Not so far! :roll:

Well I did wake up LeaAnn before I left this morning and told her to get busy judging! So I will be right soon![/quote:1e1lqgxi]

Hope you brought her coffee. Wonder what Mrs Wolfe thinks about this latest development :roll: :P

Admit it, there's no contest and y'all forming "New Carolina" on some island in Central America :P[/quote:1e1lqgxi]

Coffee would have been too much of a commitment for me.....Who is this Mrs. Wolfe you speak of? [smilie=a_whyme.gif]

If JB wins & someone can get me on the food network I'll give you the Primo Still in the crate

I noticed that there are quite a few people here today.....Wonder why?

I also noticed that this thread was started yesterday and it has had 475 hits so far......The suspense is building. ;)

Cliff H. said:

I also noticed that this thread was started yesterday and it has had 475 hits so far......The suspense is building. ;)

Maby because a lot of us dont really have a life, and we're grasping at whatever we can...

john pen said:
[quote="Cliff H.":2x4omlat]I noticed that there are quite a few people here today.....Wonder why?

Maby because a lot of us dont really have a life, and we're grasping at whatever we can...[/quote:2x4omlat]

[smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

Cliff H. said:

How mad would everyone be if you found out we have had the results since Monday morning?? But thought how funny it would be watching you monkeys wait and sweat in anticipation! Okay, I am going to post them...........after I get back from lunch in about an hour! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="007bond-jb":38mcuxnc]If JB wins & someone can get me on the food network I'll give you the Primo Still in the crate

DID YOU BUMP YOUR HEAD...............BOY???[/quote:38mcuxnc]

Nope :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom