Off-Topic Talk about Ray Lampe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to rinse the butts with water and then pat them dry with a paper towel...the rubs sticks well to a dry piece of meat..

drbbq said:
Bunch of tough guys over there when I'm not allowed to respond. Why are they all yelling all the time.

Actually Ray, the current post in question is very mellow compared to the response you received for your braggado. From what I remember seeing, opinions were shared very openly directly towards you from the member there. I don't see any body being any tougher a guy now than then.

But that's all I'm going to say about this, as it is not the forum or venue to re-live the drama. Sorry if I stepped on any bodies toes. Just trying to clarify from a different side of the fence.

CarolinaQue said:
drbbq said:
Bunch of tough guys over there when I'm not allowed to respond. Why are they all yelling all the time.

Actually Ray, the current post in question is very mellow compared to the response you received for your braggado. From what I remember seeing, opinions were shared very openly directly towards you from the member there. I don't see any body being any tougher a guy now than then.

But that's all I'm going to say about this, as it is not the forum or venue to re-live the drama. Sorry if I stepped on any bodies toes. Just trying to clarify from a different side of the fence.
Greg said drop it.....so drop it

wittdog said:
I like to rinse the butts with water and then pat them dry with a paper towel...the rubs sticks well to a dry piece of meat..

I would like to add to this, that buying "fresh" meat will help a great deal also. A lot of the "big" packing plants add a solution to the packaging before it is sealed. This stuff is loaded with sodium nitrates and such that are additives that I really do not want in my meat. If you buy such meat, I would rinse as advised, pat dry, and place uncovered in the fridge for a few hours. It'll help a great deal with the binding ability and texture of the meat.

I will gladly pay the extra money for "fresh" packed meat to avoid this step though.

Good 'quein to ya!

First concert I went to...The WHO at Rich Stadium...first time I ever...my atorney Griff..said to never admit to wrong doing on a public forum...

CarolinaQue said:
drbbq said:

Yeah but the difference is I can't respond so it's like punching a guy that's handcuffed. Some guys do it but that don't make it fair.

Feel free to debate and share views, but this isn't going to be the place to take it to the street...that belongs over at the News Forum where it started. :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom