Off-Topic Sasuage...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigwheel

Master Chef
Well it do look nice. Sorry it did not turn out as good as anticipated..but sure tips you the hat for trying it out so we could all learn a lesson or two on the intricacies of the operation based on the scienfifical model of experimentation. Suspect you aint never had no real Andouille...which could be adding to the woes..and unless you make it yourself you aint likely to find none. Works real similar to bbq..beer..mashed tates etc. Was gonna include sausage in that category but since we already speaking of sausage didnt seem to make no sense:)

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well it do look nice. Sorry it did not turn out as good as anticipated..but sure tips you the hat for trying it out so we could all learn a lesson or two on the intricacies of the operation based on the scienfifical model of experimentation. Suspect you aint never had no real Andouille...which could be adding to the woes..and unless you make it yourself you aint likely to find none. Works real similar to bbq..beer..mashed tates etc. Was gonna include sausage in that category but since we already speaking of sausage didnt seem to make no sense:)

bigwheel

Why do people think that just because a particular region of the country came up with a recipe that other regions cant get the same. Virginia has a high concentration of Mexican culture here. There are a lot of authentic Mexican stores all over. I get fresh chorizo all the time that is the same as sold in New Mexico, Texas and Mexico. Now I am not arguing that homemade may have a different flavor than FOOD KITTY stuff, but I don’t remember reading in Gary's post where he got the Anduille. So why is it that you feel that what we get anywhere other than Texas isn’t the real deal?

19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif

Sitting in the front row 8) BTTG vs BW. Kind of like watching a car wreck, nothing good can come of it but it is fun [smilie=a_holycrap.gif] [smilie=new_argue.gif] [smilie=poke.gif] [smilie=pirate.gif] [smilie=dancing_cow.gif]

Well I knew the Andouille wasnt worth a flip cuz he didn't mention it being ho made...and using Chef Folse's recipe as a base so that part was a dead giveaway. As far as Mexican Chroizo...it triggers my puke reflexes real quick and being an old S. Texas boy I have sampled way more than enough of the stuff to know I dont like it. Doubt I like it if we was assured the recipe come from Pancho Villa himself. I much rather have Owen's or Jimmy Dean with my blancillos..papas and flour taurpolians. Now maybe Santa Anna had a good version..I aint sure about that. Sides everybody know cops is much more astute than slab savers. Thats how I figgered out all this stuff. It's elementary my dear Watson..elementary:)

bigwheel

Bill The Grill Guy said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Why do people think that just because a particular region of the country came up with a recipe that other regions cant get the same. Virginia has a high concentration of Mexican culture here. There are a lot of authentic Mexican stores all over. I get fresh chorizo all the time that is the same as sold in New Mexico, Texas and Mexico. Now I am not arguing that homemade may have a different flavor than FOOD KITTY stuff, but I don’t remember reading in Gary's post where he got the Anduille. So why is it that you feel that what we get anywhere other than Texas isn’t the real deal?

bigwheel said:
Well I knew the Andouille wasnt worth a flip cuz he didn't mention it being ho made...and using Chef Folse's recipe as a base so that part was a dead giveaway. As far as Mexican Chroizo...it triggers my puke reflexes real quick and being an old S. Texas boy I have sampled way more than enough of the stuff to know I dont like it. Doubt I like it if we was assured the recipe come from Pancho Villa himself. I much rather have Owen's or Jimmy Dean with my blancillos..papas and flour taurpolians. Now maybe Santa Anna had a good version..I aint sure about that. Sides everybody know cops is much more astute than slab savers. Thats how I figgered out all this stuff. It's elementary my dear Watson..elementary:)

bigwheel

Ya know BW, I have sat quietly by and watched you tear apart members on this forum. You are an over bearing, big headed Texan who thinks that the only good flavors and food comes from the big horn state. I have met a lot of Texans over my 42 years of cooking and thank God I have because with your attitude I may have mistakenly drawn the conclusion that everyone from Texas is like you. Hell, I had to re-read your post twice just to figure out what the f^&k you said. Besides being an arrogant SOB, do you offer anything to this forum? So far I have seen you degrade almost every post and member you respond to. (“If’in it aint from the mother land of Texas, it aint worth putting over a hot coalâ€

Bill The Grill Guy said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

Ya know BW, I have sat quietly by and watched you tear apart members on this forum. You are an over bearing, big headed Texan who thinks that the only good flavors and food comes from the big horn state. I have met a lot of Texans over my 42 years of cooking and thank God I have because with your attitude I may have mistakenly drawn the conclusion that everyone from Texas is like you. Hell, I had to re-read your post twice just to figure out what the f^&k you said. Besides being an arrogant SOB, do you offer anything to this forum? So far I have seen you degrade almost every post and member you respond to. (“If’in it aint from the mother land of Texas, it aint worth putting over a hot coalâ€

Hey now I will do a disappearing act anytime yall get ready..or most especially when Mr. Rempe get's ready for me to say arreviderchie. He got the twirling Boss sign last I checked. Now cant promise you won't be bored once I make an exit of course:) I will even go with the majority vote if anybody want to start one of them poll things. I aint never figgered out how do it right or I would do it myself. Let us have a vote. Now no...the godless commie liberals cant vote twice and no dead people allowed to particpate. Thanks.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Hey now I will do a disappearing act anytime yall get ready..or most especially when Mr. Rempe get's ready for me to say arreviderchie. He got the twirling Boss sign last I checked. Now cant promise you won't be bored once I make an exit of course:) I will even go with the majority vote if anybody want to start one of them poll things. I aint never figgered out how do it right or I would do it myself. Let us have a vote. Now no...the godless commie liberals cant vote twice and no dead people allowed to particpate. Thanks.

bigwheel
I thanks wees jest be axing fo a reg u lar dood dat can spred his goesintas of knowin'. Without all the b.s. ya'll have growd used to ;)

Hmmm...that some kinda outta state eubonics on dat one brudder. Could ya perhaps translate it into Foat Wuth type palaver so us simple minded types might get a grasp? Thanks.

bigwheel

Well like I's was tryin to bees sayin'.
I done have been thinkin' sum of the Yankees/and or peeples done been geetin' pretty upset at the ways you done been postin'.
I don't not be speakin' jest for me or meself.
Straiten' up there cowboy ;)

bigwheel said:
Hmmm...that some kinda outta state eubonics on dat one brudder. Could ya perhaps translate it into Foat Wuth type palaver so us simple minded types might get a grasp? Thanks.

bigwheel

And when, and do the folks from FORT WORTH spell as bad as you? You know my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom